I will always be proud of my Jets: Win Or Lose

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TampaBayJetsFan85, Jun 20, 2008.

1. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Nice clip here for you Jeto.... :up: http://www.nfl.com/players/mattsnell/profile?id=SNE519110

2. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

i'm proud of the players who leave it all on the field, every game.
    i'm disgusted by the players(bryan thomas), who play thier balls off, in a contract year, get the big payday, then tell us how they did'nt give it a full effort.
    if you ask me, just like these pricks try to renegotiate thier already overpriced contracts, when they have a good season, they should be made to give $ back, when they don't put forth the effort.

3. Bosko

Bosko Guest

I am not proud of the Jets no matter what they do. That would be a sign of insanity.

For instance, I could never be proud of the Jets if they acted the same way as the 1993 New York Mets, who threw firecrackers at fans near Dodger Stadium. I could never be proud of the Jets if they had players on the team who behaved as badly as Pacman Jones, or those idiots from the Dallas Cowboys several years back. I'm not even sure that I could ever root for them again if they were that bad.

As it is, I root for the Jets because they play in/near New York City.

I would like them a lot better if they could have scored that Manhattan Stadium over the railyards, which would have been right across the street from my old homestead.

4. semperfigreen

semperfigreen Well-Known Member

I am proud of the team no matter what. I will be even more proud, if this team can bring us a Super Bowl in the next 3 years.

5. Bosko

Bosko Guest

No offense, but that is perhaps the most pathetic statement I have ever heard, and maybe evidence that you are a troll, sir5.

Would you be proud of the Jets if they raped an groupie in the shower room? Would you be proud of the Jets if you found out that the entire team has been on steroids since 1989? Would you be proud of the team if they mooned the Jets crowd during the game and wiped their butts on the goal posts? Would you be proudof the Jets if they performed mass murder on everyone in the stadium during a game?

Sorry to say, but these incidents (except for one, obviously) are similar to actual events performed by football players in recent years.

Then again, those team "fans" have remained loyal, so maybe I am a man out of time.

6. In Mangini We Trust

In Mangini We Trust New Member

i dont know man, i mean...im always proud to be a jets fan, im die hard and proud of myself that im that big of a fan, but i want to win...it sucks that there arent a lot of jets fans, all gmen fans around here and the pats have won the division for 5 straight years, but im damn proud to be a jets fan....that being said, i want to win, not be 4-12 and have a shitty quarterback or an injured quarterback every year