does anyone have Tom brady gettin sacked by jets pics?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by savinoRB2, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Capt. Spaulding

Capt. Spaulding New Member

I'm suprised I haven't seen this one sooner. There was one with Brady sittin' on his ass after the sack. That one was a good one.

2. 319-1-x4

319-1-x4 New Member

I had to scan this pic from Opening Day Playbook.

[​IMG]

3. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

You guys must be VERY bored. Or jealous.

4. rdj4075

rdj4075 New Member

They need to go for the knee like ne does.Knock out a qb and get a 15000 fine. Poke a player in the eye .We need to do that to wussy brady

5. Klecko10

Klecko10 Member

I appreciate the rational thoughtful post in response to my slightly bitter reaction to your first post. Good conversation.

You are talking to a very bitter Jets fan who has been following this team for 30 years, and it is a painful history! All we have is Namath and I wasn't even alive to see it. The next closest guy who I believe would have been elite in this league tears his rotator cuff twice!! I liked Kenny O'Brien too, but that's it.

About Pittsburg, I was referring to the SB era and their prolonged success thru it, or most of it and their 5 SB wins. Pretty much only that era because that's all the Jets and the Boston Patriots have existed for. The Jets/Titans started in 1960, and I think the Pats came about around that time as well. The Steelers lost in the Eastern playoffs in 1947, but other than that you are right, plenty of futility.

It will be interesting to see how good NE is after Brady retires. Even Little Bill's success is intertwined with the elite QB, he was not a good HC without him.

As for the Jets, I have no idea what to expect from them, as usual. I hope Mangini learned from the myriad of mistakes he made this year, starting with the Kendall screwup in TC.

6. German Jets Fan

German Jets Fan 2007 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

says a guy, that comes here, just to troll around...

7. 319-1-x4

319-1-x4 New Member

or we can cheat.