Can we beat the Cowboys?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFanNC, Nov 18, 2007.

1. BroadwayRay

BroadwayRay New Member

The Dallas game will be a good test of whether or not the performance of the Jets D today was a fluke. Romo is a magician when it comes to evading the pass rush and the karma he has going with Terrell Owens is almost at a Brady-Moss level. Plus Marion Barber is the toughest runner in the NFL, IMHO.

On the other hand, the Jets offense should have an easier time moving the ball against the Dallas D than they did today.

2. Beamen

Beamen New Member

Dallas' OL is also much BIGGER, if not better than the Pittsburgh OL... I loved what I saw out of Robertson, Ellis and Bowens, among others today... It'll be interesting to see what they can do against a group with such size as Dallas has

3. Ibleedgreen18

Ibleedgreen18 New Member

I would personally prefer to not have Miami get their only win this season against us.

But that's me...

4. m123456

m123456 New Member

agree on the PATS.

Would give my left..to have the Jets beat them @ foxborough and be the team to ruin their perfect season. God that would make me so happy.

going to kill me if they go 16-0. never going to hear the end of it. "not since Miami" "the greatest team in the history of football". 16-0, 5x superbowl champs. brady league mvp. and on and on and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

im happy i dont have to wait till sunday..just a couple of days and they play again...hopefully harris can wipe tony homos fruity smile off his face