He has no idea

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by bpjets, Oct 7, 2007.

1. bpjets

bpjets New Member

" I know the fans are frustrated. I'd be frustrated if I was a fan," QB Chad Pennington said, standing at the podium in the interview room. "It's frustrating. It makes you sick to your stomach, really."

2. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

He has a clue. He is acknowledging the fact that the performance today is not acceptable.

Tom Glavine didn't say anything like that last Sunday after his putrid performance in a historic game.

3. onefanjet

onefanjet Well-Known Member

I am really sick to my stomach and will be several days from now after watching this game

4. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Chad does have an idea, he wants to win just as bad as us fans do. He is just plain struggling right now.

5. slowmoe57

slowmoe57 New Member

All I will say -- 1st down ball on the 18 and a chance to take a 10 point lead in the 4th qtr -
    That without a doubt had to be the worse interception I have witnessed in at least the last 10 years of watching football - I knew we lost right then and there - did he even look - it happened so fucking fast I am still is disbelief - I always ws a Chad supporter but this was it -- oh yeah the defence sucks as well -- I am so pissed off --

6. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Derek Anderson threw a horrible one today into the end zone after he was scrambling.
    Marc Bulger threw a ridiculous one into the end zone last Sunday.

What about Testaverde's INT to Chris McAllister on 12-24-00?

Kerry Collins threw a horrible INT to the Cardinals in 2002.

The Pennington one is up there with these.

7. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Don't forget the infamous Bubby Brister shovel pass.

8. LostInMA

LostInMA Active Member

I just threw up a little in my mouth

9. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

:lol: (filler)

10. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

This is why I love Chad... at least he acknowledges to the fans he played like shit...

unfortunately... it's more than just a bad game... it's his ability

11. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

I'm going to be sick to my stomache if I see his noodle-armed ass on the field again next week.

You can admit to sucking all you want, but unfortunately for you, there is no helping it. Time to hold the clipboard, buddy.

12. Lake

Lake New Member

Having a noodle arm on one's ass would be a significantly different problem, yet the solution in either case would be to take him off the field.

13. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

While I agree that the pick was terrible, I have seen much worse interceptions than that. How about Favre's in the playoffs against the Eagles a couple of years ago or Manning's before halftime last year?

While Pennington played poorly and it appears time for a change, let's not forget that the ball was placed at the 1 after that pick and the Jets still had a lead and the putrid defense let the Giants drive 99 yards to take the lead. And the worst part of that was that I told my son when they placed the ball at the 1 that the Giants were about to go 99 yards. In fact, everybody watching that game knew the defense was going to let the Giants drive the field. The defense is horrible and it is making the Jets unwatchable.

14. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

I couldn't believe it either.. he just took the snap and and immediately threw it into the air as high as could.. like some fuckin 20-yard hail mary. Sitting there for like 10 seconds waiting for the ball to land was unbearable.

15. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

I said it all last week in other posts, where were the fuckin adjustments. Nothing was said about this team all week and here were are again. What a joke, this team is cursed.

After week one, you would of thought they would be playing better and the Pats would be dealing with the spy shit, but as usual, it turned on us.

Mangini is becoming a softy.

16. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

How about Drew Bledsoe to Mike Vrabel against the steelers ... right to him..

17. DeathByJets

DeathByJets Well-Known Member

I suspect that Chad Pennington understands frustration a whole lot more than most of us.

18. slowmoe57

slowmoe57 New Member

I am sure there are worse INTS in the last 10 years -- but this one just pissed me off -- that goes into the What the fuck were you thinking category

19. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

He has no idea how pissed we all are?....I think Chad feels like a sack of shit right now, and deservedly so. Did you see what he looked like standing at that podium? He was definitely feeling it, he gets it.

20. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

he feels like a sack of shit? he is a sack of shit