Belichicken Speaks

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by EcKo151, Sep 13, 2007.

1. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Goodell is in bed with Bob Kraft and his scummy organization. No other explanation.

Fining fatso Kraft $250K is a joke. I wonder if he'll still be able to take care of his kids after this.

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I like this version much better.

3. discostu570

discostu570 Active Member

Of course last weeks game outcome wasn't affected by the siezed camera, the camera was seized before halftime.

So first of all, theres the possibility that had the camera not been taken by the NFL, they were getting ready to watch it before the second half.

Second, theres the absolute certainty that they prepared for the game by watching tapes of all three Jets-Patriots games from last year for the last six months.

My only concern is that the league takes action to make sure that the Patriots clean up their act entirely, which is probably not an easy thing to do.

4. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

you people are really sad. they lost a first round pick, for christ sake!! that video or any other had nothing to do with the jets loss last week. we got smoked by a much more talented team, plain and simple.

the embarrassment is jets fans whinning like little bitches trying to pretend like we could have won the game.

all this talk about how classy the jets are compared to the pats. what a joke! just what do you think mangini was doing when he was with the pats?

5. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

The Pats are tainted by this make no mistake. What I can't understand is why a gifted coach with great knowledge of the game would stoop so low. It begs the question; how far would BB go to gain an advantage?

6. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I noticed that as well, tricky in the way that he worded it. I just blows me away, why else would you videotape the signals? He talks in circles all the time. I hope he retires at the end of this year as rumoured.

7. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I think the real punishment is how every accomplishment for the New England Patriots will be tainted from here on out.

And that is fine with me.

..... Off-topic, but my dad said he hard on ESPN Radio the other day how Belichick may be going to the Giants next season. That'd be interesting.

8. Beamen

Beamen New Member

As the only reasonable Pats fan on the board, can I ask you this...

Do you really believe that the filming was for archiving purposes? I mean, how helpful could filming Detroit and Green Bay's coaches possibly be if the tapes weren't used in the game?

9. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Exactly how I feel... the real punishment is the damage to the "Patriots brand"

10. stephenw

stephenw New Member

hovers over his head, from that press conf, I doudt it

Parcells the Tuna
    Belicheat The Duck