Dear Pats Fans

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Bill, Sep 12, 2007.

1. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

PNNY and DW are the exception, not the rule.

2. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

i dont think anyone here thinks that its beyond reason that this could be a common practice in the NFL. the thing about the hate and spite is that the pats have the best team (on paper) in football...and on talent alone they are a 10-12 win team. the fact that BB is such an asshole, and screwed the jets over in a major way after taking 1 mil from hess to not leave is a big part of it.

i dont think any pats fan could make the case for BB that hes a good guy...hes been classless for a long time, and this just adds to the negative persona hes created for himself.

3. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

these NE fans have to be crazy to think that if the Jets were videotaping in foxboro and Bellicheck or security knew they wouldnt tell the league

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Hahahaha, I swim backstrokes in the ocean of delusion of some Pats fans. Tell me, in this little fantasy where Belichick is openly defying the windmills, does he vaguely resemble James Dean to you? Or is it more of a Harrison Ford/Han Solo kind of recklessness?

Quit romanticizing it, Belicheat got caught and now he and the team will both pay a penalty for cheating in a game they would have won anyway. And that sounds pretty damned STUPID if you ask me.

You can only cry 'everybody else is doing it' for so long until no one else gets caught.

5. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Keep continuing to downplay it,as RG up plays it into a punishment and the Patriots get a big taint next to their recent run. Just you pat fans and Sean Salisbury the NFL retard feel the way you do.

6. GreenMachine

So what you are saying is that Belifraud* thinks he and the Pats are bigger then the NFL.

*Courtesy of jetophile

7. jixxjr

jixxjr Well-Known Member

Lets be honest here. The Pats Under Belli have played fast and loose with the rules for years. Remember all the hubbub about the injury reports, the mugging of wide receivers more than 5 yards down field etc. Lets face it, Belli thinks that the NFL would never punish him and so far he has been right. The big question is whether the NFL will actually do anything this time or will they let Bill get away with another one. My real question is what impact this all will have on Tom Brady's legacy. If you have an average QB, give him some extra time to read the defense, find the right receiver and get the ball to him instead of taking a sack or rushing an ill advised pass, he would be considered a great QB. Now if N.E. has been stealing the signals for their opponents blitzes, and sending in the perfect protection for most plays during Brady's entire career...

8. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

That,and the fact that everyone knows their O line gets away with Holding.

9. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

First, let me say this...what fun would this board be without a Pats fan or two on board to take the slings and arrows?

Second, lets just say that the pats have no need to concoct a We don't get any respect motivator, and they'll need a mighty big bulletin board to post all these comments coming from the opposition.

I'd say that they will be self motivated this year.:up:

10. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

All true. Brady has been on the inury report every week for 4 years running....no lie! He has a very sore shoulder!:lol: :lol: :lol:

11. chris66

chris66 Member

Now BB has the privilege of telling his team that the rest of the league is questioning their talent and work ethic. This should provide some good motivation for the rest of the year

12. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

To borrow from MLB:

[​IMG]

13. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Notice how Belichik basically apologized to everyone except the Jets.

Anyhow, his daughter is ugly and Matt Estrella is a tool.

#33 al_toon_88, Sep 14, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  14. ProScout

ProScout New Member

To whomever said Belicheat did this to get the D miked up next season....The Pats VOTED against it for this season...I think we all now know WHY.......You were correct in saying "He had a REASON"

15. ProScout

ProScout New Member

I used to admire the Pats and BB...I now truly question the legitimacy of everything they have accomplished....And if anyone thinks that knowing a defense's calls does not help an offense.....You are too ignorant to be a fan...

16. Jetcane

Jetcane New Member

Well, there's a new sheriff in town. let's see how they follow the rules now.

(Although all their past stealing of signs is still going to help them)

17. Danny Boy?

Danny Boy? New Member

Its tough to be on top...all the little people wanna drag you down.

Dont worry little people, after 2 or 3 more SB rings, we'll be right down there with you.

18. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

How exactly was anyone dragging the Pats down? BB was doing something that was against the rules and got caught. Blame everyone but who's at fault. If the Jets were caught doing this, all you Pat fans would be here blasting Mangini and calling for his head on a pike. Some of you Pat fans have your head completely up your asses. Get off it already.

And please post a link to any article that states it was Mangini that reported the Pats. If you can't shut the hell up.

#38 dabrowsk1, Sep 14, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  19. GreenMachine

No matter how much you cheated to get there.:breakdance:

20. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I keep reading these Pats fan predictions of more Super Bowl rings year after year and they just get funnier. I thought last year would be the best of it.