Are you still wondering why bellichek threw a tantrum when the jets hired mangini?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GangGreen04, Sep 11, 2007.

1. GangGreen04

GangGreen04 Active Member

well the proof is in the pudding. This lowlife knew very well that mangini wasnt charlie weiss or romeo crennel. Bellichicken knew very welll that of all his assistants, mangini would pose not only the biggest coaching threat to the cheating patsies but the only man with the balls to expose the fox for what it is........ I'm 100percent certain that mangini told the security guards roaming the sideline to keep an eye out for suspicious activity and lo and behold this scumbag has one of his minions taping our defensive signals... Yes footballs still about blocking and runnin and catching the ball but how much easier is life when you know that a blitz is coming.... How much harder does it become to stop a reciever when the offense knows he'll be matched up one on one on an island.... mangini, you wont admit it, but kudos for exposing this fake for what he is and although you lost the game this past sunday, from what i hear the players marveled over the gameplan... you've got my faith!

2. The Lord

The Lord Active Member

As I've said in the other thread, Bill Belicheck is one of the least-classy guys I've ever seen coach in the NFL, period.

3. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

That's a pretty good point. I actually thought that Mangini knew that this would happen so he had security looking out for this guy or somebody like him. He probably witnessed lots of this stuff while in New England. It makes alot of sense that Bellichicken knew Mangini was a threat but maybe just maybe the Chicken was out smarted by the Penguin.

4. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

what about crennel......

if anything i think belichek would enjoy "breaking the rules" against cleveland.....

jil

5. MK1

MK1 Member

I heard that Green Bay told the Jets to look out for this. Since they caught this scumbag before.

6. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

I would love to hear how Belli spins this to the commish "I was set up"

7. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

This is why Belly will never hold Parcells jock strap. Tuna 4 life!!

8. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

For as ornary a guy the Tuna is he certainly is well respected and really well liked by many. I think the Chicken is loathed by many for his arrogance. Is it a coincidence that guys like Bill Polian and Jeff Fischer have suspected this guy of cheating for years? It's just it took some younger guys like Mangini, and Mikle McCarthy to expose him. Throw in you have what Brad Childress said about him a few weeks ago and the chicken is clucking with the wrong head coaches.

9. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

He's high atop the list with Buddy Ryan and Jerry Glanville.

10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Yeah, Parcells has almost everybody's respect at this point.

Even the guys he tangled with, like Belichik, give him a grudging respect for what he accomplished as an NFL coach.

11. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

yea, Beli was probly thinking "How the hell did he do it without cheating?!?!"

This is making me all the more happy that Bill was so pissed at us signing Mangini. Go on , stick that knife in his side and twist it, really make it hurt good!

:gpc:

12. mgjetman

mgjetman New Member

With the cameras they have now days they probaly can see if Mangini drosses his t's and dots his eyes on the play sheet too.

13. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Look, I detest this dick as much as you all, if not more so, because I live in New England. However, this story isn't over yet. A few years ago, before ESPN and message boards, the legs on this story would be much shorter. Lets just slow down on the crucifixion, this doesn't make the Jets a better team.

And about Parcells, its widely rumored that he consistently orchestrated some suspicious activity regarding underground gates and tunnels at the Meadowlands which would negatively effect the visiting placekicker. Yet he is a beloved legend, not an odious cheater, for some strange reason.

Lets just see where this story goes before everybody piles on. If nothing else, now I get to tell smug Patriots fans, the likes of which you cannot truly appreciate until you live amongst these cretins, that their precious "dynasty" is a tainted bullshit machine. If thats the most that comes out of this, I'm a happy man. If they actually lose draft picks: Gravy!

But lets not celebrate like we just won the Super Bowl.

14. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

I don't see people celebrating like we won the superbowl.

I see fans that are happy to see an asshole get his due and see a rival cheating and getting caught.

Look at the Barry Bonds situation, people don't like a cheater. Even if Bonds himself did not cheat, being involved with Balco was enough to tarnish his records in the minds of many fans and many of the media.

Belli has always been seen as a jerk, but add cheating on to that makes him far easier to hate.

:gpc: :pats_suck:

15. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

So the The man dubbed "Smoke and Mirror's" finally relvealed one of his magic trick's. There are amny who feel they should forfeit the game to the Jets! Let look at that , if your a boxer and they find you with loaded gloves during the match you are Disqualified. If you are a Race car driver and get busted with fuel additives that give yopu an "Edge" your disqualified. Only in base ball and soccer are the individules punished rather then the entire team for cheating! Me for one would rather Gut there Draft picks and settle bussiness later in Foxboro!....... Well that is of course we dont completed implode and suck to the high heavens by that time......LOL Theres still time use the force eric!

16. ihatethedolphins3

ihatethedolphins3 New Member

the cloud of doubt this creates could potentially be as devastating to the patriots as it was to barry bonds, there is no room for cheating in sports, just math class!!!

17. ihatethedolphins3

ihatethedolphins3 New Member

sorry, got a lil over excited with that post, it doesnt compare to barry bonds, but it still taints the gaytriot dynasty

18. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

Pretty much makes me want to change Eric’s name to Mandouchebag. Its not like Belly started cheating last Sunday…nice job preparing us for inevitable cheating. Way to learn from your mentor numb nuts.

19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Oh, I know, trust me. Its just that a couple of things could happen down the road. A. This is completely unsubstantiated and Jet fans look like whiney fools. B. The Pats completely paste the Jets next time. You know it could happen, on talent alone they way outclass the Jets. Whats our excuse then?

I almost prefer a lingering cloud of suspicion that detracts from their recent accomplishments forever. I wish I could take credit, but the best post of all today went like this:

Dynasty *

20. ncjetfan

ncjetfan Member

Any info on the radio interference?