Ravens injuries for next week.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PMCRW, Sep 11, 2007.

1. PMCRW

PMCRW New Member

Baltimore: The Ravens won't know about Ray Lewis' arm injury until after his MRI in Baltimore today, but suffice it to say that a defense without the leadership and play of Lewis will be missing its most important mental player.

On offense, Baltimore had already lost two starting offensive linemen from last year's group to free agency (guard Edwin Mulitalo and tackle Tony Pashos). Now it appears that Jonathan Odgen, one of the game's best left tackles, will be touch-and-go for at least the early part of the season with a nagging toe injury that forced him out of Monday's game in Cincinnati.

Meanwhile, Steve McNair may be plagued by an injured groin suffered against the Bengals. Though Monday's loss wasn't the fault of McNair's replacement, Kyle Boller, do the Ravens really want Boller captaining the ship on a team that views itself as good as any of the other AFC powers? I think not.

2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

it really sucks that we have to hope for a team to be softened up for a chance to beat them

3. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

good point....life as a jet fan

4. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

right...it sad when some people get happy about the another team injuries.

5. stephenw

stephenw New Member

I just hope the JETS D shows up

they really let us down against the Pats

6. jkgrandchamp

jkgrandchamp Member

I'd rather any team that the Jets play be 100% no injuries. Id rather see their best against our best no matter what the outcome is it makes better football....

7. rillo

rillo New Member

Lets hope this translate into a win!....

8. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

the way we looked against the Pats the Raven's 2nd stringers vs our 1st stringers maybe better football. Then again we would lose to them 2.

9. PMCRW

PMCRW New Member

youre sad. Did you even see the hit ray lewis made when he got hurt? Imagine getting hit by 200+ lbs battering ram coming like a frieght train. I could do without that guy. And this isnt even a thread gloating about people injuries. Its to inform you of our coming opponent and what they are facing. this is a chad pennington thread. dont confuse the two.

see for yourself
    http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8023df84

10. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

if ur scared to get git then u shouldn't be playing football I guess that why ur on here and not a football field.

11. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Well hey, last year we hope that the schedule ended upa s easy as it looked....jsut liek they said, we caught teams at the right time....so look at the bright side, mayeb the Jets are jsut good at that...