JetsTV is no more

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RobA, Mar 16, 2006.

1. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

http://jetstv.com

Looks like the guy is only concentrating on an all sports site now. I enjoyed watching his jet videos daily, guess thats it until some jet news comes on 15sports.

2. GangGreen04

GangGreen04 Active Member

who cares what that 12 year old boy thinks. I wish him well with his ventures but he just tried to start rumors.

3. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

12? Isn't he in college? He's gotta be atleast 19.

4. DevTeam

DevTeam Well-Known Member

BOOMSHOT. You're totally right. Thank the maker that someone sees this quack for what he is: a pre-pubescent rumor monger.

5. Buttle

Buttle New Member

Is there really much of a difference between aged 12 and 19? They are both babies regardless.

6. EvilClownFace

EvilClownFace New Member

I thought it was funny how he was like ...

"My source tells me the Jets Broncos deal is a done deal. It should be done by this weekend."

Then he follows up by saying...

"But other teams are trying to swoop in and make a deal for Abraham, so that could change things. But the Jets Broncos deal is as good as done.....unless someone else makes a better offer. But I guarentee Abraham will be a Bronco by Friday. Unless the Jets trade with someone else. "

It just made zero sense to me.

7. NYislesgrl

NYislesgrl New Member

huh! i take great offense!
    Appearently your interactions with 19 year olds is greatly limited.

8. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

If you screw them there would be a difference, especially if caught.

9. The Offseason

The Offseason New Member

He coudln't do a Jets thing daily. There was just too little to talk about. Besides, I think he did a good job. Better than half of you out there. Its hard to step in front of a video camera everyday and get it right, then edit it. It takes well over an hour, with rehersal and editing.

10. Buttle

Buttle New Member

Sorry I didn't mean to offend you. Rather I meant to illustrate that many people, right or wrong, would not take the opinion of a 19 year old any more seriously than they would that of a 12 year old. Therefore it would be immaterial whether the Jet TV person is 12 or 19. While a 19 year old might consider himself/herself grown up many people would will still consider someone of that age a child quite far away from reaching adulthood. Again no offense meant.

#10 Buttle, Mar 16, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2006
  11. The Offseason

The Offseason New Member

Really now. Lets put your theory to the test. I have my 12-year old brother on hand, and my 19-year old cousin on hand. I asked them both how they felt about Curtis Martin. My brother's response was:

"He can run."

My cousin response was:

"Curtis Martin was a damn good runningback. He's gonna go to the hall of fame, but I don't think he can come back and be a good player anymore. Maybe a back-up."

Now your telling me that you'd take the above comments equally serious?

12. GangGreen04

GangGreen04 Active Member

lol i like your avatar

13. genom

genom Active Member

You have to be joking. Obviously you haven't encountered many intelligent or well spoken 19 year olds if you can't clearly see a difference between 12 and 19 year olds. Wow, we're talking about kids starting middle school, and young men and women starting college. That is incredibly far fetched to say the least.

14. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

Every day just proves that you guys are a bunch of tools. Give him a break. One bad report. The rest of his stuff has been quality work with very good input.

15. EvilClownFace

EvilClownFace New Member

I'm just offering my constructive criticism. Something everyone who wants to pursue a career in the media should be able to take.

I never said the kid did a bad job (he does need to relax a little bit and slow down), I'm just saying he shouldn't guarentee anything. And if he does, then come right out and say "You know what, I was wrong." You'll gain more respect that way.

If you come out (especially if you're unknown) and say "I have a source", then your report is false (and on top of that you don't address it), people are going to question you.

16. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Hey at least he was doing somthing Jets related. Do you guys love to hate anything Jets related so much?

Darksiders in and out man..... So cranky....

17. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

All I am going to say about this is, we were all kids once, remember. Think back to some of the stuff we did.

I give him credit for doing what he did. I am not saying it was totally factual, but at least 60% of the threads on this board can come under some scrutiny.

We have to lighten up.

18. bigoakley

bigoakley New Member

yeah...how can you talk shit to someone who is out there trying to pursue his dreams. he's hustling at a young age and trying to make his way up i imagine...i give him HUGE props for that.

19. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

You sound like a 12 year old by saying that. The guy was just havin fun makin a video about the jets. When did he claim to be a reporter with real inside information? Doesnt really matter to me that hes gone anyway. But there is no need to attack the kid u tools.

You guys just love to hate anything for no other reason than to be able to feel "something" in your life. Pathetic

#19 thejetsaddict, Mar 16, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2006
  20. duketogo

duketogo New Member

I never watched any of his videos, but good for him for trying.