Benigno/Roberts Want McMichael

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by EcKo151, Mar 6, 2007.

1. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

in all actuality we still need another tight end to complement Baker so the focus is not solely on him

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Those 2 are clueless, Joe also said Wes Welker was a GREAT return man. This "great" return man averaged 22 per return on KOs and 9 on punts. McMichael is a problem off the field and on it, he is maddeningly inconsistent and disappears way too often for a guy w/ his talent. No thanks.

3. illmatic

illmatic New Member

I listen to these 2 cause they are more bearable than stephan A. but they suck....my dream would be to have brandon tierny and Mike and the dog, followed by Don Legreca doing football talk

now as to the subject - they are completely wrong; why spend on McMichael when baker hasn't been completely utilized

4. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

according to sean connery, some of the women deserve a good beating....and HES JAMES BOND!!!!!!!

5. camp80

camp80 New Member

I agree that Baker nedds to see more balls come his way.

6. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Joe is good host like it or not...He knows ALOT of history in all sports, and his knowledge of sports back in the day is great.

Evan is clueless. He doesn't deserve to be in the mid-shift, and he has held the show down after Joe did a good job running solo. To the point where a lot of people don't listen to him much, and even today I listen more to Tony Bruno or Sid Rosenberg in the mid-day because Evan makes it that bad for me. He SUCKS.

Joe solo is 10x better and I listened to all 3 hours when he was running the mid-day, now i'll listen probably half of that.

But McMike wouldn't come expensive don't you think? He has dropsies and off the field baggage, but i'd like to give him a look...He has the speed and hops of a receiver, and that really intrigues me with his age, plenty of talent as you said...