Adalius Thomas Videos

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DaBallhawk, Feb 23, 2007.

1. DaBallhawk

DaBallhawk Well-Known Member

Check out baltimoreravens.com, they have a sh!tload of videos on their website of Thomas. They actually MIKED HIM UP in week 6 against the Panthers. Awesome footage, i just watched it (~10 mins). Here's the link: http://baltimoreravens.com/multimedia/playbookMediaCenter.jsp#?mainTab=tab11&subTab=cl03

- Click on "Ravens Wired", then "Game Wired" and then scroll down to week 6 (vs Carolina).

Another one:

- Click on "Ravens Wired", then "Practice Wired" and then scroll down to "Adalius Thomas Practice Wired".

I cant name them all, just check the link out. They have many more videos on Thomas.

And heres a highlight Video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6619100303747361776&q=adalius+thomas

2. Run_N_gun10

Run_N_gun10 Well-Known Member

This guy is better than anyone the Jets' have.....Thats' saying alot for the impact he can have for the team. But right now....its' just a dream.:)

3. hydro51

hydro51 New Member

i agree and thats just in the block shedding dept. alone..this guy would definelty be impact pick up on defense big ,strong, and fast, and can tackle well.

4. TheSkyHadABaby

Those area sweet videos. I wish the Jets had players miked up like that. Thomas would be great on this team.

5. Chad10

Chad10 Banned

he's a funny guy too, and his voice is hillarious, hes a great leader, i want him more then ever after seeing those.

6. MobiusOne28

MobiusOne28 New Member

Anyone see the hit he put on Frye in that Google video? Tremendous. People are complaining that the guy's 30, but to me he looks like he's playing with the drive of a hungry rookie just getting into this league. I really hope we make a strong run at this guy.

7. Tight

Tight Active Member

Im more impressed with the site. WOw

Can we get some shi* like this ?

8. DaBallhawk

we dont even have a solid picture gallery :rolleyes: :rofl:

9. Zcore

Zcore New Member

He would be EXCELLENT on the Jets...We need that aggresiveness..and we need it BAD!

10. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

His speed at that size is just so un-natural. People say Jevon Kearse is "Da Freak." Which is true in a sense, when he's actually on the field...

But Thomas brings this element that is crazy...He moves his hips like a corner, bull rushes like an end, and tackles like a linebacker...

It's very crazy what he brings to a defense, and he would definitely upgrade this defense very much.

11. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

i'm just wondering what the general census is on how much speed/athleticism/etc Thomas has left. 2 years? 3 years? unknown?

the point is, as much as he'd help us this coming season, what about the season or two after that, when he starts breaking down yet still makes a ton of money? is all all the money he'll command worth not knowing how long his services will be usable?

i'm not denying that Thomas is a beast; but maybe we're better off drafting our own beast who'll be around the next 5 years, making money he deserves.

cheers

12. DaBallhawk

i think he will be very similar to willie mcginest...once he loses his speed in about 2-3 years! so then he will still be a very good starter for us. the most important thing though: he's a great mentor and leader. so all we have to do is sign him and then draft a pass rushing DE/OLB in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th round to replace him in about 3-4 years. thats all. wimbley from the browns was so successful last season because he had mcginest to help him out and it worked. there are a lot of great pass rushers out there in this years draft like moses, moss, woodley, spencer, abiamiri, johnson, crowder, moore and the list goes on.

13. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

he is pretty fast and a good playmaker one play against pittburgh when the ball was stripped and picked up by thomas he out ran a WR so that says alot.

14. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Totally awesome video. I'm pumped!

15. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The problem is that isn't guaranteed, while this guys production is proven

16. SOWELLisGOD

SOWELLisGOD New Member

i love his versatility, and i'm sure mangini (read: lil belichick) loves his versatility too

17. genom

genom Active Member

that site is awesome. I wish we could get something like that

18. DaBallhawk

:up:

by the way he also forced an interception in that game because of the pressure he put on delhomme. rhodes, dyson and all those guys would look even better next season with a pass rusher like adalius thomas on our team