2022 Yankees Thread

Discussion in 'Baseball Forum' started by Cappy, Mar 15, 2021.

1. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

If the Yankees don't resign their franchise 2nd basemen, he will finish his career with bottom feeder teams and probably never sniff a playoff run again unless he is traded midway through the season due to need.

I need someone to show me a dumber, losing baseball player.

2. JackBower

I was wrong about the Stroman signing. I thought he was a solid pickup, but he's melted down the 2nd half

3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

He only has one pitch that he knows how to throw and that’s the slider away to right handed hitters. If it’s not biting he’s not getting anyone out.

Someone needs to teach him an effective sinker or 2-seamer that rides in and a change up. You can’t be a pitch to contact hitter with only one decent slider and a shitty cutter.

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Well he was like 3 for 4 on the night. He’s been pretty hot for the last month.

5. JackBower

He could go 4-4 the rest of the year and bat .700 in the playoffs. He will create enough losing moments for it to not matter.

6. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Yankees trying to make it obvious who will bounce them from the playoffs this year .

7. JackBower

Rizzo has been swinging the bat better lately. And one can hope Stanton is hitting that one month where he literally hits everything before he reverts to the mean.

Just worried any extended breaks for guys like that will effect their streaks