The Allen Lazard Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by abyzmul, Sep 20, 2024.

1. hornblower

hornblower Well-Known Member

Too many who listened to talk show geeks and impatient fans. Sam is all of 27 now.

stinkyB, Ill Will and abyzmul like this.
  2. Pepsiguy5

Pepsiguy5 Well-Known Member

Who knows man... when your talking multiple millions of dollars for your family sometimes you can look past things.

Like I put in the preseason prediction thread I could see him using the Jets bid to get more out of the Raiders or maybe Dolphins or whoever. Either way its pretty damn embarrassing. All the Jets had to do was nothing and they just couldn't pull it off.

abyzmul likes this.
  3. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

Not in the "good ole' days." There once was a time where a rookie QB didn't TOUCH a field until year 3 or 4. Hell, our current QB is EXACTLY that. Don't know why I'm defending here as I'm record that the Jets have never and, to date, will never develop a rookie QB. Then again, maybe we not start these kids right away and reap the rewards. Just a thought.

4. Ill Will

Ill Will Active Member

It was a sin how things were for Sam here. That was a monster fuck up and still kind of pisses me off. I'm happy for his early season success and am rooting hard for him. Obviously not against us.

SOJAZ likes this.
  5. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Not everybody.

Erp - looks like Byz beat me by a day.