Aaron Rodgers might be RFK Jr’s running mate

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, Mar 12, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

I just gave you a reason with video proof, yet you keep asking me now for one. You ignored video evidence in favor of a contradicting recollection of someone over a decade later with no evidence. Opinions are like ass holes we all have one. I will let others decide who is brainwashed here, you already know what I think.

2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

"Considered an enemy of the left" by whom? Where did that come from? Some may agree he has demonstrated his vaccine stance has made him an enemy of science and medicine but that does not speak to a blanket consideration. What cannot be denied is that he is definitely considered an enemy of the truth by his admission of having lied about being vaccinated against Covid.

3. Ralebird

You gave video proof of nothing and there is no contradiction between the two since they were separated by a year. There is no video (as yet) that has come to light regarding his 2013 conversation, just as there's no video (I hope) of you getting out of bed today. You'll have to do much better to convince me that neither happened. This week's revelation by the reporter who Rodgers spoke to directly at the Kentucky Derby is not the first mention of the conversation but it is the most specific we have seen. Enjoy your "opinion".

4. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Enjoy believing the "revelation".

5. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

It wasn’t caught on camera and it’s bizarre to report on something a decade later as soon as he is mentioned as a possible political partner of someone who the DNC hates.

I would believe it’s wrong if it was caught on camera and furthermore scummy. At the end of the day, it’s still only words and his opinion on it is rather irrelevant nor does it really affect anyone’s life.

NOVAJET likes this.
  6. barfolomew

barfolomew Well-Known Member

I wonder if Rodgers ever put drugs up his butt. not for smuggling but for ingestion.

7. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

8. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

I mean I'm sure it affects the lives of those personally affected by those events.

barfolomew likes this.
  9. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I absolutely believe Rodgers said that stuff about Sandy Hook.

1 because he’s just wacky enough to believe something stupid like that

2 because he seems to have a weird sense of awareness, like he would think that people wouldn’t believe he’s an asshole for an opinion like that. And

3 because it’s very plausible to me that a journalist would hold onto it until there was speculation of a political career

Ralebird likes this.
  10. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Nothing is impossible, but the accusation was made 11 years after it was alleged. The accused denied it. There is a video of the accused saying the exact opposite of the alleged accusation around the time of events. I get it you desperately want to believe the reporter, since you don't like Rodgers, but shouldn't there be some sort of benefit of the doubt for the accused, innocent until proven guilty thing?

Saying he could have done it doesn't mean he did it. And the burden of proof is on the accuser. Not only did the accuser coming out 11 years later with now perfect recollection of what he said has no proof, but there is actual video evidence of him telling the opposite - at least at some point around the events. This "report" is only good to wipe your ass with if you ran out of toilet paper.

Savatage and typeOnegative13NY like this.
  11. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

Imagine getting your panties twisted in a knot over what some guy said or didn't say a decade ago.

12. BrowningNagle

Uhhhh no shit. This ain’t a court of law

13. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

I rest my case... :)

14. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Imagine that. Anything and everything goes to discredit someone. Same folks would have dismiss it immediately if it didn’t suit their agenda. The masters of the one way street.

Borat likes this.
  15. Ralebird

Would anyone be defending some unknown putz whether he did or did not make these alleged statements eleven years ago if he wasn't the savior promised for their favorite entertainment outlet? On the other hand, would the alleged comments be off limits for anyone else linked to a presidential (or even vice presidential) campaign?

16. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Heath Shuler was an NFL bust but made a decent career for himself in politics. Aaron Rodgers had a decent career in the NFL and will bust in politics (if it even gets that far).

BrowningNagle likes this.
  17. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Aaron Rodgers is a classic blame shifting tool. Look at that stupid posturing nonsense with between him and Jimmy Kimmel, two turds throwing turds notwithstanding.

The lesson here is that if you're ever considering throwing your hat into the ring, you damn well better have no skeletons in your closet. Decades old "personal conversations" are precisely what will get dug up with purpose.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  18. BrowningNagle

Amen, “politics for dummies”

19. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.