Woody Needs To Put Douglas and Saleh on Notice

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by boozer32, Sep 24, 2023.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Woody Johnson needs to put himself on notice and kick himself in his own ass.

2. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

In all seriousness how can Salleh stand there and say Zach's "pocket presence, accuracy and decision making has improved" with a straight face, How can you trust a pathological liar who believes his own bullshit with your team woody? Either Saleh enjoys lying to the fans and the media or he is braindead and dellusional, either things are not a good sign.

#22 jets4848, Sep 24, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2023
  3. Jets79

Jets79 Well-Known Member

I seriously don’t know what to think

Saleh CAN’T be THAT moronic to say this bullshit about the worst QB in the league three years running, right?

I’ve been a supporter of JD but jeez he HAS to own some of this blame for not having a better backup plan either…the Niners cut bait … we should’ve too

Woody has been, and continues to be, a clueless fucking idiot

Hackett I knew would suck just like he sucked at Denver and just like his dad sucked…it ONLY made sense with Rodgers but we all know how that went

But really…at what point does Saleh actually say Zach needs to be better? How fucking childish and fragile is this PROFESSIONAL NFL QB that he has to be treated with such kid gloves? If it’s about that then he will NEVER amount to a leader. Period.

boozer32, NYJetsO12, tomdeb and 3 others like this.
  4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

NY Jets68 and Jonathan_Vilma like this.
  5. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Something just isn’t right about this. Any other organization, zack is done last year. Saleh almost speaks as though he has a gun on him when it comes to zack

Pepsiguy5 likes this.
  6. Timregan106

Timregan106 Member

I'll never quit, but I'm about as close as I've ever been over the past 40 years to doing so. There is simply no excuse for trotting out a QB who has no chance to succeed. I'm not saying it's even Zach's fault, much as it wasn't necessarily Sam Darnold's fault. Nevertheless, in this league you can't have a QB who is incompetent and that's exactly what every starting QB the Jets have relied on since FItzpatrick has been (Don't mention Mike White- guy had 2 good games and otherwise could not stay on the field).

Woody has been a complete DISASTER as owner except for hiring Tannenbaum and Rex Ryan. Nobody wants to hear it but this team will NEVER be successful until they get the FUCK out of New Jersey and out of the shadow of the Giants. I hope I'm dead wrong, but I fear I wont be.

boozer32 and tomdeb like this.
  7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I would respect Saleh so much more if he just went up to the podium and said that this level of play from Zach is unacceptable. 99% of the time a coach shouldn't throw a player under the bus, but this the 1% of the time where he should.

SOJAZ, GQMartin and Pepsiguy5 like this.
  8. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

9. 24McNeil

24McNeil Well-Known Member

I think I can assemble a group of 12 fans from the parking lot who could beat these bums....

TheAustrian likes this.
  10. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

Jets lose their 15 straight to the patriots, how the f is that even possible? They have been some shit last 4 seasons.

#30 jets4848, Sep 25, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2023
    Nyjets4eva, REVISion and Jets79 like this.
  11. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

boozer32, Cosmo, NYJetsO12 and 2 others like this.
  12. TheAustrian

TheAustrian Member

your first few words i thought - yes its about salah - but the rest is completely delusional - the players got their best years just dumped by a bad coach and the worst qb there has ever been on a professional level - i would just stay at home at this point if something like this happens in my office

13. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

Joe Douglas should be fired for this and this alone forget that he is 20-47 as gm, joe Douglas had no plan past rodgers, he didn’t anticipate that putting a 39 year old with a bad oline things can potentially go wrong other GMs in this league play chess he players checkers

14. jackie1013

jackie1013 Member

Sell the fucking team! PLEASE,

boozer32, Cosmo, NYJetsO12 and 3 others like this.
  15. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Joe Douglas did this without Woody behind it? Douglas has done an okay job. There's a lot of talent on this team. The Saleh hire was a head scratcher
    I watched hard knocks and didn't know how he could stand in front of the team and talk about Hawks flying high to defeat a coordinated attack by Crows. Everyone knows the Crows own the Hawks.

16. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

The Saleh hire never really made a whole lot of sense. He ran a bad defense his first year in San Francisco, a mediocre at best defense his second year and then the defense took off when they drafted Nick Bosa who might be the best player in the league.

He runs a vanilla cover 3 defense. The same one that the Seahawks ran with two hall of fame players on the backend and a slew of Pro Bowlers everywhere else.

He doesn’t make a whole lot of adjustments in-game and seemingly has no involvement in the offense whatsoever.

boozer32, Cosmo, SOJAZ and 5 others like this.
  17. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

He won't have to.

There are consequences to embracing the Super Bowl or bust narrative. You inflate everyone's expectations to the highest degree and when the plan goes off the rails...Hindenburg

SOJAZ likes this.
  18. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Yet despite all that, if he'd been given even someone like Mac Jones to play QB, we'd be on our way to two straight playoff seasons. Saleh isn't great, but he's not the problem. And neither was his original choice for OC before the Jets decided they had to have Rodgers.

Jets79 likes this.
  19. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

btw rex ryan is not the answer to and is a complete moron, he keeps saying the answer is the defense and that you can overcome Zach Wilson by playing incredible defense. I am now convinced the Jets have hired 7 morons in a row.

NYJetsO12 and TheAustrian like this.
  20. Jeff M

Jeff M Well-Known Member

Woody insisted on Rodgers. That backfired. Woody now has to insist that Wilson not start another game as a Jet.

Give Boyle a shot, sign Wentz, trade for any other teams third stringer. It doesnt matter. Just no more Zach.

Ralebird, Jets79 and TheAustrian like this.