Wow Wow Wow

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MParty7441, Jan 7, 2007.

1. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

I just got back from the game and I must say.....the fans there are horrible.

They were the bitchiest pieces of shit I have ever seen in my life. You say what you want to my face fine...but when you touch me, i have a problem. These guys are poking us and and all this shit right in our face. One drunk guy is screaming out his address b/c he is having a party for next weeks game. I think I'm going to send him a nice little letter for the hell of it. Maybe even call his house at some bad hour. Well anyways.....it was an experience on my end. Can't wait to go back next year, and win.

2. Ty Law's Brother24

Ty Law's Brother24 New Member

Completely agree... the fans were an absolute disgrace. Catch this: On our way out, some guy started making fun of us because apparently the New England Revolution (soccer team?) is better than the Metrostars. I was with 7 other people and nobody had any idea what he was talking about until he told us it was the soccer team. In the stadium I was able to deal with most of the fans, and we found about 20 other Jets fans in the parking lot and were doing J-E-T-S chants all morning. Overall though, it was an experience, and I really lost alot of respect for those fans.

3. FrankTheTank

FrankTheTank New Member

Yeah, basically everything you guys said sums it up. I was there with my friend and EVERYONE was an asshole. No class from any of the fans at all. I had pretzels, pennies, beer cups everything thrown at me. I was wearing a jets scarf and some guy pulled on it choking me, RIGHT in front of a security guard. Security guard did nothing but watch, the guy challenged me to a fight, a 17 year old vs a 45 year old. Un fuckin believeable. But hey, it was an experience.

4. cass2005

cass2005 New Member

By far the worst fans I have ever been around and I have been to a ton of sporting events. When I was a junior at duke I sat in the middle of the UNC student section with a shirt that said "I think therefore I am not a tar heel" and received a far warmer reception than I did today at the game. The fans were a disgrace. They yelled at a grandma that was in my group as she was entering the stadium. Simply absurd. Was anyone else sitting in section 324? There was a nice contigent of Jets fans by us.

5. MParty7441

I was in section 338. A decent amount of Jets fan were I was. They would do First down!! everytime we got a first down. They were in my face the whole game while I paid no attention to them. I told them, look....say whatever you want to me. DO NOT TOUCH ME!! And then some guys started messing with my father. These drunk 20 year olds trying to start with a 50 year old.

6. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

They're all f-ing fair weather fans. When the Patriots were 1-15 and rebuilding in the early 90s Foxborough was empty as a graveyard.

7. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

A couple of my friends went to the game, and I got the same response from them. Remember, that these are a couple of fourteen year old kids, who had a bunch of food thrown at them, and drunks in their face the whole game. What a disgrace, especially since I thought Patriot fans of all people had class.

8. Sean_in_titletown

And Jets fans wore paper bags on their heads during the Kotite years...

9. FrankTheTank

FrankTheTank New Member

I was in 338 also, i sat right next to those guys. What row did u sit in?

10. AJW

AJW Well-Known Member

I think the year was 1997 (Parcells first year) and the Pats came to the Meadowlands and they gave out these little plastic green fireman hats and all I remember was a lot of Pats fans gathered as many as they could and started stomping on them. Also, on my way back to my car I heard an ambulance and I believe a Pats fan stabbed another Jet fan out in the parking lot. By the way the Jets one that game.

11. MParty7441

I was row 4......

12. FrankTheTank

FrankTheTank New Member

haha i was row 5, what seat were u? im sure i saw u.

13. MParty7441

dude....were you the guy beind me??? I was wearing a Rhodes Jersey.

14. FrankTheTank

FrankTheTank New Member

ahhhh i wasn't behind you. but i did see you in your rhodes jersey. i actually think we high fived at a certain point haha.

15. MParty7441

oh ok....b/c there was a Jet fan and his GF right behind me. Haha, very funy.

16. Yndjamw

Yndjamw New Member

i was in 328 the pats fans were nutjobs...if not for these classy older pats fans i wud have pushed some of thsese drunk idiots offf the ledge with their j-e-t-s suck suck suck chant for 120 straight minutes and their taunting and crap...i couldnt believe it...and then on the way out i had to hear it from each pats fan i passed

17. themasochist

themasochist New Member

I completely agree but my story is different because it took place in the heart of Manhattan, at "Blondies Sport Bar" on 79th street at Broadway. You see, their little "gimmick" is that all their bartenders were Pats fans and decked out in the red white and blue shitstained underwear we call a Pats jersey. They were COMPLETE obnoxious assholes the entire time, and they did nothing but sympathize and pay tribute to their little bostonian transplant contingent. Do never bring your family of friends to this fucking shithole, and do never pay any respect by spending your families money in this establishment. They are fucking traitors and should be boycotted by all Jets, and NY fans, be they Mets or Yankees. Fuck Blondies and their fucking "boston boi" connection. What a crock of shit!!

My night culimated in almost getting "reported" and "booted" by the bartender because some Pats fans was giving me the "get some of that" fist in my face as the Jets faltered. I promptly told the fuckface Pats fan that space was available out on 79th to prove his fucking manhood and that was too much for the bullshit Patsie bartenders to handle at that point. Whatever guys. We will be awesome next year. Chad and Coles are fucking warrriors. We will be back. LT will fucking make mincemeat of those patcunts.

18. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

At least they showed up.

19. MParty7441

agreed. I have one older Pats fan next too me. He was the only one normal. EVen his younger son was in my face.

20. themasochist

themasochist New Member

Massholes have nothing to0 live for but their little team. They truly are bitter shitty people with horrible personalities. Let LT run rampant next week and cause a few suicides in the New England area, I will fucking love it.