Randy Moss OUT!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Youth Is Served, Dec 29, 2006.

1. ess-dog

ess-dog New Member

Randy Moss hasn't been IN since like 2003

2. OhioJetsFan

OhioJetsFan Member

This is a sign of the apocalypse... I am totally in complete agreement with Serphnx for once!

JK... who is the bigger cancer, TO or Moss? gotta go with TO this time. Randy isn't stupid, just selfish and gifted. And, he'd like to play for a winner. Randy is smart enough to smell a dead fish before he even stepped on the field (Faders).

3. vcoach

vcoach New Member

randy plays for CP. randy respects CP (perhaps the only guy he does respect). never a problem at Marshall with CP there. they have started a charity together at Marshall. they have started a scholarship at Marshall together. they constantly stay in touch. randy is on record as saying that CP is the best QB he has ever played with and would love to play with him again.
    the chance of randy playing on jets is near zero IMHO, but i feel strongly that with CP there, you would get the "good" randy.

4. OJDidIt

OJDidIt Banned

This is a disgusting act.

5. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Oh, shucks. Like he was going to do anything anyway....

6. TheCoolerGlennFoley

TheCoolerGlennFoley Well-Known Member

I said it in another thread but I'll keep saying it in every thread about Moss, which I'm sure will be about the same amount as should we trade up to get both Brady Quinn and Adrian Peterson. Schottenheimer's offense relies heavily on wide receivers blocking. You see guys like Coles and Cotchery coming in motion then blocking linebackers. Randy Moss does not block. It's not that he's a bad blocker, he just doesn't. The only way he'll be wearing green next year is if he's an Eagle.

7. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

How about we remain cancer free, k? :rolleyes:

8. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

And we all know how well that turned out the first time. :lol:

9. agilic

agilic Member

Good news, especially with Dyson out

10. Serphnx

Serphnx New Member

If we refuse to give him weapons, yes, because he can never be a QB that will take over games and carry a team (very few QBs can do this). If we can surround him with talent, he's more than capable of managing the game. That has always been my take. It doesn't look like we'll ever give him the weapon, and it seems nobody even wants him to have one besides me anyway though.

11. SigmaXJet

SigmaXJet Active Member

i wish he was playing so he would go out there and dog it, now you got some young guy trying to make a name for himself for next season out there

12. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

He needs some weapons around him, of that I would agree. But bringing in Moss? Only if you wanted to blow up the organization would you want to bring him in. What Chad needs most right now is a running game. He already has a pair of pretty clutch receivers.

13. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

Im with ya, I played high school sports. Last year my basketball team was badly struggling and we lost 7 in a row, people were pointing fingers and revolting. However we kept playing hard and then we beat our rival on a Friday night in a packed gym in the Bronx. After that we started to win a few games, we did pretty good.

Then in the end we lost to the best team in our confewrence in the playoffs by only 4 points. Their top guy went pro. We may have been going through a tough time but we played hard. if I play sports I always go all out no matter what our record is. I hate people like Randy Moss who have all the talent that people like me and you never had yet they never use it or care for it. I dont want him on this team, I voted yes for him but after seeing this and adding it up I dont want him. Give me Coles who gives it his all everyday instead of the Buress, or Moss of the world.

14. jeff23ld

jeff23ld New Member

he wasn't a factor last year in the game.. running with his hads in the air wide open and no one threw to him

15. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Well, Exactly my sentiments.

Like I said in other post, I would want Moss under three conditions:

1. Day 2 pick - no higher. If he is cut, the better.
    2. He would have to have his attitude changed by 180 degree.
    3. Reasonable cap number - he is on the wrong side of the 30 by next year, and history has shown that he just does NOT perform. With these chips on his shoulder, he better make something close to vet minimum (or maybe up to 1 mil including the bonus, but not more.)

16. Uhm a Jets Fan

Uhm a Jets Fan New Member

Dude I like Randy Moss, Hes a great player I wish he was on a team where he can do something. Moss was so fun to watch I loved watching Moss, people put so much about stupid thing like him pretending to moon the crowd, and his response about letting his di*k dangling out i would say the same thing, it was funny.

17. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

18. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

I'd take him of the price is right. I think the potential upside outweighs the down. I can't see Mangini letting Moss take over the locker room. I would imagine being on a winning team might shut Moss up a bit as well.

19. Borgata

Borgata Active Member

Its just not gonna happen Randy Moss is everything that Mangini doesnt want. Were also not far enough along in building are team to bring in the Cory Dillions yet.

20. 1969jets

1969jets Banned

Anyone who doesn't realize that Moss wouldn't fit into this team's plans has not been paying attention. He is the anti-Mangini player.