Miami With Brees....SCARY !!!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsKickAss, Dec 26, 2006.

1. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Imagine the Dolphins with Drew Brees....man, did Saban and the Miami doctors do the AFC East a huge favor when they chose Dante Culpepper (!) over Brees.

I think if they had Brees, no way that Saban is even considering Alabama. Instead, he realizes now that by the time he gets a decent QB (I think he knows deep-down that Culpepper, even healthy, is not the answer and neither is Harrington) that by then Taylor and Thomas will be on the downside of their careers.

By choosing Culpepper over Brees, he set back his team at least 2 years. He can't choose a new QB until 2008 at the earliest.

2. jetfan51

jetfan51 New Member

any team with brees would be scary

3. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

His point is that they had a choice between the two, which looks horrible right now.

4. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Ohhh how the Fin fans must hate life. So juicy and sweet.

5. sufibb

sufibb New Member

no doubt that fins plus brees

equals them taking our last final playoff spot and them being a thorn on our side for years to come. can you imagine having brees, losman, and brady to deal with in our division for years to come. thank you miami:finssuck: :finssuck:

6. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

"One of those things is not like the other, one of those things just doesn't belong..."

(Granted Losman is picking up)

7. Wah

Wah Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing yesterday... thank you miami, you douchebags!

8. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

I thought it was funny that Miami put in a QB named Lemon. But yeah, I agree, Miami with Brees would have been very scary. That Miami defense is getting old quick, so they had better find the answer on offense quick. Their window is closing.

9. ess-dog

ess-dog New Member

It's amazing the the Fins medical staff passed Culpepper and failed Brees on their physicals. Crazy.

10. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

If I had the patience to wade through my old posts, I would show where people were beating the crap out of me when I was suggesting that Miami with Brees would kill us, back when he was first talking to them.

I also said that Culpepper would ruin that team.

I need to start posting my predictions in the trashtalking forum. At least then I can turn around with the "I told you so"s.

Regardless though, we are very lucky Miami went in the direction they did.

11. slink88

slink88 New Member

Please....I am sad that the Miami defense is getting old...I want them to hang around forever...I love watching them celebrate plays in the first half only to leave with their tails between their legs after the game ends. That never gets old...lol....I'm going to miss them...

BTW- I am happy that they didn't get Brees but bad FO's make stupid moves (a la Culpepper, or Feeley the year before that)...The Dolphins are not the top not FO that they were in the 70's and 80's (otherwise would they have hired Dave Wannestadt???)...It's taking a while for people to realize this I think...

12. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing watching Taylor walking around smiling in the first half.

***Clue for the Fins. If you are at home, with that offense, and its 0-0 at the Half....

You are already losing.....