Official: No fans allowed in the stands at Jets games

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GREG, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Sec124DieHard

Sec124DieHard Well-Known Member

so the bozo who thinks he is the smartest guy in the room, insults others constantly and wants everyone to believe he’s a medical expert, whose dad may have even won a Nobel peace prize, watches WWE???? Any credibility you thought you had just jumped right out the window. Go sit in the corner with your mask on and leave the adults alone

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Check out the big brain on Brook.

twown likes this.
  3. Dierking

ouch

4. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Got an e-mail from the Jets this morning as I am sure all season ticket holders did. They basically said no fans at the games but if things change then season ticket holders would be up first to buy individual game tickets. So maybe there is hope but I am not holding my breath on it as I doubt things change for this year.

5. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

First off I never said I’m a medical expert, I said I’m listening to medical experts over some guy on the internet that runs around repeating whatever info he saw on a Right wing meme circulating on Facebook. Second you have no idea what you’re talking about and I’ll gladly talk about it via PM.

6. Jesus

Jesus Active Member

Hi all. Just woke up from a 4 month nap. Why aren’t there fans this year?

HomeoftheJets and Brook! like this.
  7. BroadwayAaron

Way to shit the bed on this one Jesus. Also where were you when we were on the clock in the fourth round? A mediocre back up quarterback over a big bodied receiver? Come on.

HomeoftheJets and Brook! like this.
  8. kenjet

kenjet New Member

Does anyone know if the ticket refunds are going back to the credit card used to charge or are they mailing checks?

9. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I would force them to cut you a check. Remember that $4 "handling fee" (@Royal Tee)? REVENGE! Although they might turn around and deduct a "$4 handling fee" just because someone stuck the check in an envelope. Bastards! :mad: Just be inventive and try to make it as annoying and inconvenient for them as possible.

10. Vida

Vida Active Member

I'm in Melbourne, Australia - I've been working from home since March and the kids have been doing school from home since just after Easter. They went back for a few weeks in June before the mid-year 2 week break. Since then we have had an escalation of cases in Victoria (nowhere near what is going on in the States) and kids are back home learning for 2nd semester. At this stage I'll be surprised if they return before October and could be home for the rest of the year.

Brook! likes this.
  11. HorribleEverySingleSeason

Just chiming in to say that Vince McMahon didn't come up with this idea. All Elite Wrestling(owned by the Kahns who own the Jaguars) on the TNT channel came up with this idea first and Vince copied it.

KWJetsFan and Vida like this.
  12. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

People should realize this season is going to be a shit show anyhow. For instance, remember when Sam had mono and our season went to crap?

Well that is probably going to be happening all over the league this season. Players testing positive and having to sit for weeks. Star players being benched for illness. Rosters shifting all the time. The most virus free rosters have best records.

This years champion will likely require a larger asterisk than the scab year in the 80s. At least all the real rosters played for more than half a season back then.

Noam likes this.
  13. BroadwayAaron

Luckily the state of Connecticut has the virus completely under control and there are no signs of changing what got us here so that’s good. I’m lucky enough that my kid is in a private school that will have absolutely no problem following the social distancing mandate in every single classroom. Our moronic federal government seems like they are going to force everyone back to school even in areas where people have no business going back to school and unless we have a much-needed change in the White House come January, I think our kids are just going to be put at risk and I can’t even tell you the reason why. Vaccine news has been promising so at least maybe we can get that going halfway through the next school year but really I just feel awful for my nine-year-old who can’t go have a normal summer with her friends.

Vida likes this.
  14. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

It's kind of ironic that the man who decided no fans at Jets games this year, Phil Murphy, is a lifelong New England Patriots fans.

— Dan Leberfeld (@jetswhispers) July 22, 2020

15. Dierking

The Jets passed on Jerry Jeudy to draft a bust for the offensive line.

MoWilkBeast likes this.
  16. GreenFan15J

GreenFan15J Well-Known Member

Just read a Wall Street Journal article describing the turmoil between the NFL and the NFLPA about the projected 4 Billion dollar decrease in revenue due to Covid.

That will make quite an adjustment in all teams salary cap next year.

Will the players take a pay cut?

17. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

I'd take it anyway I can get it. :)

Counts all the same.

19. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

20. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member