I Blame Chad

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jtuds, Nov 19, 2006.

1. MN_Jet_Fan

MN_Jet_Fan New Member

Are they the only qb's in the league? The point is next year we should go in a different direction, unless Clemmens is ready and actually good.

2. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

Awful. I really don't know where to begin. He is holding this offense back. Jets are above average at every position on offense, except for RB where they are OK, and at QB where the only consistant completions are comeback or slants. Can't make a play.

3. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

I blame the Jasmin Thread!

4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

this guy said the truth

every game will be like thiswith chad

5. illmatic

illmatic New Member

I finally come to realization that Chad is the problem, not for the reasons many think...it isn't an issue of his arm or intellegence/decision making. More so, lately it seem like the guy is just afriad of contact, its like he won't stand in there, or move when a big hit is coming, he'd rather toss away...

6. JetFighter

JetFighter Active Member

Facts are facts. He's thrown more interceptions now (11) than touchdowns (10). On the Urlacher interception, not only did he throw it right to him, but if the ball somehow got by him, the receiver was not open at all. He had chances to lead this team today and failed. He had chances against Cleveland and failed. He only excels against really bad defenses.

I don't think Chad is bad, but unfortunately, he's simply very average. After this game he will have like a 79 QB rating. He's average and that means a 500 team...

7. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

no doubt. his numbers are brutal this year. simply brutal. not "ok" not "a little below average"..his numbers are the proof..any other qb in the league that his numbers or similar we make fun of. Chad has had a shit season. enough said

8. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

Yeah, did you see the stadium cam on her? She had this look like "I'm freezing my ass off and I hate fucking football..."

Where did they get these skanks from anyway? Stillettos? They barely wave those pom-poms. Look, I hate the Cowboys, Panthers and Raiders, but they got real cheerleaders! And they put out, too. Sometimes with guys.

9. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

How do you know that the other teams' cheerleaders put out? I mean, that is what they are there for so I guess it could be assumed, but do you have personal experience? At my school (McMaster University), getting nailed by a varsity athlete is actually prerequisite for cheerleading, it's part of tryouts...

10. JetPulse

JetPulse New Member

There is really bad needs in the NFL right now for quarterbacks.
    Chad is too inconsistent to get to the SB.
    Trade him for a bunch of draft picks and do what we can with what we have.
    Consistency is just too important to ignore.
    The Jets D held one of the best teams in the NFL to 10 points and the O can't even score ten points. It being Chad's fault.. can't win with him.. gotta try without..
    Too bad, cause he had some awesome potential.

11. slimmjim45

slimmjim45 New Member

we will never win a sb with chad. sure hell beat who hes supposed to, but hell never have a great game against a good d.

12. jets12

jets12 Active Member

Chuck Knoblach made better throws then Chadwick

It is time to give Ramsey a chance with this type of offensive line in front of him. His problem with the Skins was that he would get sacked 8 times a game and be pressured into mistakes. He has a gun so let's give it a shot.

We have finally build a strong offensive line and now our quarterback cannot hit the broad side of the barn in two of the last three games and it cost us both times.

We would have been in first place and be sitting pretty for the rest of the way if we only had a quarterback.

It is time to move on and if Ramsey is not the answer for this year move on to Clemens.

The best part of this is that Mangini is a smart no nonsense coach who is not going to stick with Chadwick and his excuses which are starting to get old. His arm was a disgrace today on a day with very little wind at the meadowlands.

13. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

No, Ramseys problem was his slow decision making and his inaccuracy.

14. JeTsInTexas

JeTsInTexas Member

Here we go again. Can we please wait until after the Texans game to start talking about this? Whatever happened to everyone's reactions after the NE win? Everyone was on his nuts. Even in the 1st half in the game blog.

15. PRPitbull

PRPitbull Active Member

I blame Chad Johnson also. His celebration antics are affecting the NY Jets somehow, j/k lmao, it makes the pain go away...

16. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

Why? So Chad can put up mediocre numbers against a bad team and people can say "see haters, Chad is back!!!!!!"

JP Losman torched the Texans defense for 2 83 yard TD passes in the first quarter today. With what we've been getting from Chad lately I don't want to hear any nonsense about how he's a great "game manager" or "keeps his team in games". Give me a goddamn QB that can throw the fucking ball. We've heard countless times what Pennington's weaknesses are, can someone please tell me what he "brings to the table" at this point in his career? The only defense I've heard of Pennington is that "the other guys are worse". Are they really? If that's the case then how come no one can mount a credible defense of Pennington that doesn't center around some "veteran mystique" or talk eclusively about the crappiness of other candidates? If we're going to have a mistake prone QB behind center it might as well be someone with a good arm.

17. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Chad will put up big numbers against the Texans, and I think we will win. Nobody was complaining when he threw for 300 yards twice in a row early in the season. He had bad games against Cleveland and Chicago, and he knows it. What are his strengths? He sees the field, he is accurate, and he has good timing. Yesterday, he didn't see the field and was not accurate, but he played like shit, we all know that. Do we all think Big Ben sucks now because his numbers are shit this season? I don;t think so, or I at least would bet many of you would prefer him to Chad. And if you would rather have a mistake prone QB back there with a big arm, then maybe we should have kept Vinny...we all know how that worked out...

18. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Chad deserves blame yesterday but so does the OC and HC. The sequence at the Chi 10 was brutal, it set up a near impossible situation for Chad but Chad gets the blame for trying to force the ball and then the idiotic OS kick decisions and punting late in the game down 10 in Chi territory.

19. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Go take a look at his stats, he is no longer an accurate passer or safe with the football and he clearly isn't seeing the field great.

20. jetsfan119

jetsfan119 New Member

Im so sick of hearing all the complaining about chad and mangini, if im not mistaken everybody LOVED chad and LOVED mangini after the patriots game. look, its the NFL, anybody can win in any game. Chad had a bad game, but it was against the BEST DEFENSE in the league, and also mangini didnt have his best game as a coach, but hey guess what who the hell would have thought that this game would be close, let alone tied at halftime, esspecially in the beginning of the year. I slated this game as a L from day one anyway so i dont think its that big of a deal, I had the Jets going 10-6 from day one BTW. Just chill out and if the jets play a game like this against the pack of oakland then start complaining