Great News for Bills fans

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by BrowningNagle, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

You sound like a career vomiter. Let me tell you that I have excellent bowel and vomit control, I can pinch both off and I'd rather shit water because when I puke it rushes the blood to my head and I break blood vessels. It's a physiological difference for people but if you personally cannot control either one then I understand why you prefer vomit.

2. Charlie Kelly

You are also a vomiter I can tell

3. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

It's not about pinching one off, I can do that all day. I would actually prefer to be in a semi-constant state of diarrhea.

I absolutely abhor everything about being nauseous and the whole act of vomiting. I'd rather lie on the cold bathroom floor all night in misery trying to breathe shallow to avoid hurling rather than shoving my fingers down my throat to get it over with.

_

4. Charlie Kelly

That's a good point because nausea actually consists of a mental state when the mind panicks and feels weak, the clenching of the bowels is more of a physical state and does not cause distress unless you are standing in a room full of schoolmarms and your leggings be thin

5. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

I love to go to games when I can. My last one was the Monday night melt down in Nashville. I cheered the defense and yelled at Sanchez the whole night. Tebow could have won us the game but Rex stuck with his boy to the bitter end. Bills fans just thought they had it bad before. Rex will literally run that franchise into the ground. Even more so than it already is.

6. lagogo

lagogo New Member

7. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

+ 1

_