They are both fired

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Red Menace, Dec 29, 2014.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Infamy? How about a golden day in team history, where finally the owner made the right decision and put the team on the right track for the SB and a successful future?

matt robinson 17 and Pocket Jet like this.
  2. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

If Bradway doesn't go we have not solved the real root cause problem. The rest is ancillary damage

3. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

I find it funny that you, the first guy who responded and the other guy who is hands down one of the worst posters on this site can't actually give an answer as to who a better candidate would be. Probably because you can't. So instead you'll respond with some insults, maybe a GIF, and avoid the question.

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Yes, but in order to fire everyone you need to be respected or liked and be able to have the ability to attract new people to hire. Idzik didn't have that ability.

5. dannymac910

dannymac910 Member

You say that like all scouts looking for a job right now have all been sitting on the couch scratching their nuts all year. We can definitely bring new guys in before draft.

6. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

To me the Jets front office smacked of resistance to change. You can tell by the kinds of leaks we hear even now coming from their spinmeisters-MM and Cimini. And that was most visible in their kid gloves treatment of Mark Sanchez. When Idzik came aboard he tried to change that and make all players accountable. At least that's what he said. No guaranteed jobs like with Sanchez. He was then accused himself of handing the job over to his Qb-Geno. Not sure if it's true- wasn't Geno benched this season. Unlike Mark who wasn't benched until late in 2012. Plus Idzik was the guy who cut Mark. What really comes out is the lack of support during his tenure from the owner.

Snatch Catch likes this.
  7. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Please, Parcells gave us nothing but a totally irrelevant and meager future after he completely mortgaged it for a one year wonder.

8. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I can name two better candidates off the top of my head: Harbaugh, Guz Malzahn. The bottom line is that it isn't my job to know who the best candidate to replace Rex is. It's glaringly apparent to anyone who has one iota of common sense or football knowledge what an inept, cluster fuck of a HC Rex Ryan was. You obviously are in love with his persona, and are blind to how much he sucks as a HC. Remain in ignorance. What do I care? It's just obvious that you know little about what makes a good HC and what a good football team looks like. I can't totally blame you, however, since you're a Jets fan and we haven't had one in a long time (since Parcells).

The_Darksider and JetsNation06 like this.
  9. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Idzik works in 3 different organizations as high as second in charge at Seattle and there are no complaints about him being a micromanager or impossible to work with until he comes here. But he is given a complacent organization-guys who are used to working a certain way plus who were tight with the previous GM and the present HC. This is all via the owner who to me is trying to cover his ass by firing him. I think Idzik tried to work with these guys but not easy to deal with people who are not win first. Now you have to make a clean sweep or you're going to get more of the same.

Snatch Catch and JetsVilma28 like this.
  10. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Groh, Herm, Mangini, and Rex all benefited from the house Parcells built. The man rebooted the franchise and left a foundation for the success we have had since.

11. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Well.....Bye

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  12. BroadwayAaron

First off, anyone with an iota of common sense knows that Harbaugh is not a candidate because he is going to Michigan. In fact you don't even need common sense, you just need to eyes and maybe some years because it's written everywhere and being talked about all over TV and radio.

Second, if you were so convinced that Rex was a complete cluster fuck and has no business being a head coach, does it worry you that one of the guys advising our teams owner thought Rex should have been the coach of the year one season ago when he went 8–8 with a team that had no business winning any more than four games, kind of like this years?

13. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Vick being completely unprepared to play is 100% on coaching staff and, well Vick.

Pocket Jet likes this.
  14. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

The hires are going to be polar opposites of the guys they're replacing. The next coach is going to be some strict militant douche, and the GM will be spending money like its going out of style, and he'll kiss Mehta's and Cimini's ass.

15. BrowningNagle

I think the poster in question would say it doesn't fuckin matter how Casserly felt at the time considering they just fired Rex

16. milo

milo Well-Known Member

17. BrowningNagle

and there's no where to go but UP so sounds alright by me

18. JetsVilma28

Money talks. Harbaugh will go to the highest bidder and/or listen to his wife/family.

19. BroadwayAaron

Woody Johnson basically just said he didn't give a fuck about any billboard, playing or towel. Hopefully those idiots aren't taking credit for this.

20. JetsVilma28

This year the new GM will go all in. It will either work out or back to "cap hell".