Where are the goddamn fans ?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by no psls, Oct 13, 2014.

1. rsmehta

rsmehta Active Member

There was way more orange than green at the stadium this past weekend(or maybe orange just standouts more).

Stadium was also quiet as balls.

Pretty depressing

2. Peebag

Peebag Well-Known Member

I hate to quote Skelator but it is appropo "Just Win, Baby!"

3. Over & Out

Over & Out Active Member

just cut your losses now. Dump the tickets and eat the PSL costs. Tell Woody he can have his PSLs back to resell, if possible. The Jets are already selling 3 game packages in the $10K PSL sections for face value WITHOUT having to pay up the PSL costs. Now how does that make the fan who did pay for the PSLs in that section feel? Biggest scam ever. It`s extortion on the Madoff level.

I quit after the first season in this stadium. The UD sucks and ain`t worth the $95ea they were asking. They lowered them to $50 and I still wouldn`t bother. Thats how bad the UD is. They certainly ain`t getting me to pay for a psl. Screw that crap. I walked away scott free with no strings attached. Best decision I made regarding the Jets. I will reconsider the UD if the tickets go to $20ea. Otherwise I`ll simply stay home and do other things on Sundays instead of sitting on my fatass watching a television set.

The Jets are done here in NY imo. The original fanbase is gone. The new fanbase ain`t gonna last much longer at these prices. Woody should just sell his half the new Giants Stadium to the Giants to try and cut his losses(get whatever he can)and hope the NFL gives him some incentive money to move the franchise to LA, like the NFL desperately wants for some reason. The Jets are the perfect franchise for LA. All the other NY teams that moved to California have done well(Dodgers, Giants). Time for an NFL team from NY to move out there.

4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

5. no psls

no psls Banned

Well said !!!!

6. MeanGreens08

MeanGreens08 Member

Just wait until the Steelers game I would put money on there being more Pitt fans than Jet fans.