Multiple Explosions at Boston Marathon

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by devilonthetownhallroof, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chad9

Chad9 Member

I don't follow - who were the engineers, physicists and doctors you speak of?

2. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Really, bumping a thread from over a year ago with, "This sounds very suspect". Looking to get your post count up?

joe likes this.
  3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I'm not going to list most of them because I don't want to give them any credit or exposure. Mohammed Atta was an architect and graduated with high honors from the engineering college he attended. There were also other engineers on the flights that hit various targets that day. The guy who setup the assassination of several high ranking counter-terrorism officials at Camp Chapman in 2009 was a doctor. The guy who in theory leads Al-Qaida at this point but is going to be hiding in a basement for the rest of his life is a doctor. There is a French Algerian physicist who was convicted of having links to Al Qaida in the Maghreb in 2009. He was released recently due to the evidence against him being found not sufficient to sustain the conviction.

The point of the original post is that Al Qaida was able to attract very smart people to their cause to commit acts of terror as late as 2009 . They have been crumbling for years now and they're effectively working with street thugs and religious zealots at this point. People who are much less dangerous to us than the educated terrorists that were in the vanguard of the terror movement.

4. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

Holy shit Chad, 2 threads about horrible shit not enough for you? You needed to dig up a third to ask a question you could have google searched?

5. Chad9

Chad9 Member

I see. I thought you were going somewhere else with that.
    There were no terrorists. I didn't believe this until this spring.
    It's a huge leap to believe there were no terrorists but if you're interested in analyzing the 9/11 commission details, start with WTC 7 and tell me how that happened.

#1145 Chad9, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  6. Chad9

Chad9 Member

No, bring on more. It's the lull before training camp. I need something to chew on...

7. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Chad,these battles have been fought on here for over a decade. Its not going to convince people who take high dollar media,left or right,for gosphel. If it said it on the news,thats the way it really happened. And Fukushima is not screwing us all daily. Its not worth aggravating your self over. People ignore the fact that intelligence had a relationship with the Tsarnev family for years before Boston. Or that the incident gave the authority to kick doors in,and force people out of their homes at gunpoint. Just remember,it never happened,and media tells the truth.

Hobbes3259 likes this.
  8. Chad9

Chad9 Member

Good stuff. Thanks.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.