Usually I dont think this much but this is Pt.2

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, May 28, 2014.

1. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Some may know my situation from the previous thread and I would appreciate some feedback from the experienced here. http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/for-the-members-who-have-been-married-for-a-long-time.80706/

Long story short im feeling this girl from one of my classes. She seems like she would be a good catch and appears to have her head on straight and focused. Also seems to be strong as while her friends are playing around in class shes paying attention and doesnt follow her friends shenanigans. Ive been checking her out since day one ( i like to observe before approaching) and decided to talk to her for the last 3 weeks of the semester.

The first time I was stuttering like a bitch but she didnt seem to mind. Second time was the last day I ran into her walking to the bus stop and I walked her all the way home (an hr +). Conversation was a little better than the first, she even remembered my name after not having spoken to her in two weeks, major, etc. (i forgot hers).

While walking her home she gave me a test. She said she needed to go to the store, we go in together, she selects an item, plays it down saying she changed her mind and that she'll get it tomorrow. At the time I was stuck on stupid (more stupid to come later) and didnt purchase the item for her( cheap item too, like 7 dollars) and we walked out empty handed. Was it bad or good that I didnt purchase. What does that say about her that she expects me to buy something when we just met?

Before the store though I gave her my number nervously (I really really like her) to the point im not sure I wrote down the correct number (i've done that before) for my new phone. I kinda wish I would of asked for hers...

As we get to her building I gave her a handshake and she saids 'just a handshake' and I smiled and said yeah and said have great summer (massive brain fart). She saids 'okay.' She obviously wanted more.

Anyway its been a week and up to now nothing. Again I gave her my number but not sure if I wrote down the correct digits. I fount her friend on the facebook. My question is should I contact her friend to pass my number down to her?

All of this is tricky because of that SoCal incident last week. I dont know if this would be good timing or not as woman all over are probably in super defense mode. If I have to move on I would but this is the first girl in a long time im feeling for more than just one day. I currently have a week off and well im idle as **** right now.

I'm asking the experienced here, what's the best approach. Also give me tips and stuff. I never really dated before, just "played around."

#1 mute, May 28, 2014
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
  2. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Next time you see a girl you like walk right up to her and say hi instead of waiting months for your anxiety to build up to the point that you act like a stuttering dweeb.

I never give girls my number. She's not going to contact you. Also, I never shake hands with a girl I'm trying to get with. That's your mistakes. I wouldn't have bought her that thing she wanted either.

Always hug, even if it's first time you're meeting. Always push each interaction as far as it can go. Even if you want a long term relationship, you should be trying to sleep with the girl as soon as possible, same day. She let you walk her home an hour, I'm sure she woulda let you in her place if you had pushed the interaction physically. You're the man, you have to be in control and lead. Its up to you whether you lead her hand towards a shake with your hand or your cock.

With this particular girl it's pretty much over. Maybe you can send her a Fb message and invite her to a party or something cool that you're going to do.

First you need to become comfortable around hot women so I suggest you start going out and approaching as much as possible. Don't be afraid of rejection, embrace it and learn from it. There are lots of books and stuff out there on pickup but really you need to go out in real life and just practice. After a year or two your skills will be greatly improved. Then the next time you fall for a girl like this you will be able to get her.

3. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

This thread is useless without pics.

_

4. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

She took your handshake as a signal that you're uninterested. Contacting the friend is creepy unless you go balls-out and explain that you're nervous but that you think she's great (or whatever). I wouldn't recommend though just asking the friend for her # (or whatever).

dawinner127 likes this.
  5. mute

mute Well-Known Member

well I wanted to try something different. I usually always hug people but for this time I just did the handshake, thought it was being respectful :(. Also I dont have her fb, just seemed to find her friends and thought i start a mini convo bout' the grade you got and oh one more thing' type of thing. But i think the thing thats getting me trippy is the #num where I honestly think i wrote it wrong. It wouldnt be the first time.
    I'll give final verdict after more replies.

6. JStokes

I take it you're not a math major :D

_

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

cot dammit. I dont usually act so goofy but for this one I did.

8. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Just try texting the number or talk to the friend. Dont let the opportunity walk away if you really like her.

9. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Hey mute.

I think this ship has sailed. Don't worry about that girl. The key is below. Don't be afraid of rejection. Ask nicely and if a girl likes you, she will respond nicely. Practice enough and in a year or two, you will be more experienced in making the first move.

10. mute

mute Well-Known Member

so just forget it and move on. Even if for the possibility i might have made an error on the digits? She always liked me. I would hear her friends try to encourage her to approach me after classes but she was shy so I finally bothered to do it (though very late). Idk, she seemed legit. Legit enough for me to create this thread and think about it too much. I have a feeling her friend might find me to be a creep but if it may lead me to her again it might be worth it.

Ill sleep on this. Get back at 7pm.

11. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Mute how old are you? And how old is she?

12. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

In fact, if you guys still have common friends, you can still find out if you guys might become a thing. But again don't push it. Let things happen naturally. Looks like you are pretty young. There will be lots of opportunities for you down the road. The key is being comfortable and having self confidence.

Now, if you still want to see if there is something there, reach out to her. Ask her friends to give her phone number to you and call her up. Tell her what you think and start there.

13. mute

mute Well-Known Member

we are both in our early 20s. I know, i sound like a highschooler but this one here has me tripping. I usually dont bother to get this far. Just meet, slam (if lucky), and move on.

14. JStokes

If your career in math doesn't work out, you should think about calling Hallmark. :D

_

mute likes this.
  15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Your best bet at this point is to write her a pen written letter confessing your love. Make sure you make it clear that you were meant for each other and you won't take no for an answer. Since you know where she lives you should stealthly put this letter at her house in the middle of the night somewhere she's sure to find it in the morning.

Bellows1 likes this.
  16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Wait until all of her friends are fooling around in class and then silently stroll up to her desk and smack her in the face with your junk, only way to salvage this.

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

well i decided to hit up her friend. Started with small talk though like what u got in the class then ill state the number situation with her friend.

the worst that can happen is that ill be labled a creep but ok i guess. ill just move on. Not like im going to see any again as the semester is over.

18. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

May I suggest an “Order in the Court”? Catch her lying down, kneel on her shoulders and then proceed to slap her on the forehead with your wang yelling "order in the court!" It never fails to get their attention.

19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

No cocaine? Can't pooping an ingested 8ball balloon into her mouth be part of that one?

20. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

I don't know that he is ready for that yet. Baby steps.

Might just start with one of the more elegant sex acts, the cocaine dick slap. Snort a line with her and then dick slap her in the face in a surprising manner.

#20 VickBlows, May 28, 2014
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
    abyzmul likes this.