Dear Petrozza,

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by abyzmul, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

"Lol"

How's that?

2. Falco21

You know what I find hilarious, this is an Internet forum. It's a bunch of posters that could sit here and completely lie about age, race, gender, etc. and have discussions without anyone ever knowing the truth. Yet, you and others, expect people to have "adult conversations"? Lmao you walked around with your ban hammer like you were making the world a better place. You cry and complain about people having adult conversations constantly. Do you forget what you are posting on? An Internet forum where users hide behind a computer screen. You do realize that right? I will never meet you, never see you, and never talk to you in my life, nor will I with anyone on here, yet you want to make this into an "adult" place where people have "respectful" conversations that are up to your standards? That's laughable lol

The funniest part? 99% of the posters on here are complete opposite in person, then who they are posting. If you met a majority of posters on here at a bar, even the ones you absolutely hate, you would probably have a great conversation about football with him/her. 50% of posters on here are completely bullshitting about age and other personal things. You think myself or anyone on here really gives a fuck what people like yourself and others call "adult" conversations? Again, I'm on an Internet forum lol

3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I know there was paypal set up but forget what the email is for the account. Maybe next time Petro comes through he could throw it up so we can send a few bucks.

4. The Waterboy

I am sure your numbers are way off as most of us here find no need to lie about anything let alone inconsequential thing as such as age, race and gender. I am such a percentage on here do have a false identity but nowhere near what you think. In most cases those that think the worst of others are many times the worst offenders.

5. Falco21

Nope. In fact, my numbers are spot on. 26 years old, played baseball throughout college, played minor league ball, got injured and had to stop playing. Graduated from FSU and am about to finish my MBA in finance/sales and currently work for a huge Aerotek company out of South Florida.

No need to lie on my part. Just pointing out other posters considering every forum I have ever been on has tons of those types.

6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

This will be my last comment on this little off topic rant of yours because I don't want to hijack the thread anymore than I've already contributed to. I do agree with the sentiment of the OP and I apologize to everyone else for going off topic but my little buddy is hung up on something so I need to help him out.

When I refer to having an adult conversation I am mostly talking about having the ability to have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you without calling them names. There are rules to the forum that you agree to when you sign up. The job of a moderator is to enforce those rules. When you repeatedly break one of those rules by engaging in personal attacks rather than have adult conversations don't cry when the rule is enforced. It is not someone elses fault that you do not follow the rules. And you're STILL crying about it months later.

As for the rest of your post I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Now if you could just go ahead and dislodge yourself from my nuts, that would be great.

7. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

well it didn't take long for this love fest to turn.

8. The Waterboy

These are the numbers I was referring to

9. Falco21

Really? Because I have several messages from you that indicate my bans were from "improper use of titles" when creating a thread and one time for responding to you in a message with "lol".

So where are these personal attacks and name calling in reference to reasons for your bans?

10. Falco21

Oh ok.

11. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

It's a short story.

_

alleycat9 likes this.
  12. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

OK

13. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

14. JStokes

That was a joke.

_

15. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

you gotta put the picture with it stokes so everyone understands!

16. JStokes

I thought they did. :oops:

_

17. Angry Teste

Angry Teste Active Member

I have been a member for a minute, the mods now seem fine. Back in the day, there were a couple ban happy mods. One had God complex, the other was always dealing with immaturs morons, great guy, he stepped down. The latter is still a member, and even though he and i butted heads as a mod, we got along awesome as regular posters. The first mod left when stripped of his power, and left a menstrual trail from the tail between his legs.

Petro is cool. I used to post on here drunk all the time, i am sure i was over the top once in a while. The format of the forum is the best for a jet site, hands down. Good job guys.

18. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

I just finally saw this :)

Well, thank you for the kind words. I do agree that the current mod group is pretty unbiased and doing a very good job. Over the years we've had quite a few mods who occasionally went overboard and used their mod powers to settle personal vendettas, but hopefully those days are long gone. I believe we even had a moderator or two whom I had to ban while they were still mods :) So, yeah we've had quite a few characters here over the years and at times it was quite difficult to keep this thing under control. I know I might have gone overboard as well from time to time but looking at the current state of the message board, I'd like to think that we've done pretty well.
    I know there are quite a few people out there who just flat out hate me, even though they never met me and don't know me personally :) You know if you hate someone over something that happened online, maybe it's time for you to look at your own life (real life, not virtual one) and find some meaningful things to do...
    But anyway, thank you and thanks to all the mods and admins who have been doing an outstanding job here!

alleycat9 likes this.
  19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Is your Paypal still the same? I know there used to be a link at the top of the forum, but I don't see it with the new format.

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Use bitcoin instead - lower transaction fees.