TO to the ER; attemps suicide? - Merged X Many

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by GreenMachine, Sep 27, 2006.

1. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

TO's publicist: "he has 25 million reasons to be alive"

:rolleyes:

2. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

What an overblow by the media...False report, what else is new...

3. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I should have known that even though they have plenty of stuff to talk about in sports, they decide to whore T.O. again, and I won't even blame T.O. for this one, this was all media

4. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

lol JUST wait, the next 5 hours will be all TO...

5. Pennythetowelboy

Pennythetowelboy New Member

thats a horrible thing to say but it did make me laugh a little

6. MawaesDaMan

MawaesDaMan New Member

Anyone else think this pill popping thing will be a TD celebration for him one of these days? TO scores, rips off the top of the football like a medicine bottle, chugs some pills and falls down on the field.

7. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

8. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

You got that right! His publicist alerted the media? Don't most publicists try to hide that stuff? Give me a break. What a joke! He's right up there with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.

9. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

It's odd that he may be eligible to play on Sunday.

10. Penny2Moss

Penny2Moss New Member

I hate the guy but I wish no one harm even if self imposed, if the initial report was false i say good if not i hope he gets some help it can be that bad being a millionaire for playing a game

11. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

To be fair, they were just going off the police report. You can't really blame them.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/wfaa/09-06/0927_owenspolicereport.pdf

12. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

He's just selling the drama for the next book titled 'Just Look At Me Dammit'

Chapter 1 'Bill and Me, Best of Buds'
    Chapter 2 'Whoa Mammy, I Really Hurt My Hammy'
    Chapter 3 'Broke My Whittle Finger'
    Chapter 4 'Choke Job'

He's probably a bit bill-polar and his contract had so many exclusions but they forgot to include the Accidental Faked OD for media attention clause...

13. Tony

Tony Bipedal, Reformed

The media did not get anything wrong on this, guys. Trust me.

14. Coach K

Coach K New Member

nm, lol i jumped on the media train too quick for once.

police report my ass

15. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

That publicest who spoke after Owens.... She was really pissing me off. I wanted one of the camera guys to chuck their equipment at her.

16. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

Police Chief Demands Apology From Owens
    T.O. Back to Practice One Day After Saga
    By JAIME ARON
    AP Sports
    IRVING, Texas (Sept. 29) - Stretching, running routes and catching passes, Terrell Owens was back at practice with the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday - an indication he could play Sunday in Tennessee.

Owens wore receiving gloves with bandages under the right one to protect the broken bone leading to his ring finger. He broke it in a game a week ago Sunday and had a plate screwed in the following day. This was his first practice in pads since.

Pain pills he was prescribed following the surgery were at the root of what Owens called a big misunderstanding that unfolded between the time he was taken by ambulance to an emergency room Tuesday night until he was released Wednesday. Owens gave his side of the story at an afternoon news conference.

Much of the confusion stemmed from a police report that reached media outlets Wednesday morning, before sections about a possible suicide attempt, drug overdose and depression were blacked out. None of that was visible once it was officially released, prompting Owens' publicist - who was the person that called 911 - to lash out at authorities.

"I am just upset that I just feel they take advantage of Terrell," she said. "Had this been someone else, this may not have happened."

Authorities did not immediately respond, citing privacy laws, but on Thursday the president of the Dallas Police Association - which represents Dallas police officers - demanded an apology from T.O. and his publicist.

"The officers reacted because they were called to this location to do this job. Now they're being put under a microscope by some fancy little football person," Sr. Cpl. Glenn White said. "Give me a break. Those officers are 10 times better than this man." :up:

Publicist Kim Etheredge could not immediately be reached for a response. The voice mail on her cell phone was full, and she did not respond to an e-mail from The Associated Press.

According to Owens, the problems began when he mistakenly mixed his prescription pills with some supplements he ordinarily takes.

The combination left him woozy, and Etheredge, who was with him at his Dallas condo, became worried when he couldn't respond to her questions. Having also discovered an empty bottle of pills, she called for help.

17. LilGrrlGreen

LilGrrlGreen New Member

I smelled bullsh*t right from the beginning. There was no way he swallowed that many pills and was not dead or comatose. Just another media frenzy that sucks everyone in. Don't believe everything you hear.

And you think the coverage is bad on ESPN? TRY LIVING IN DALLAS!!!! If I hear his name one more time, I will go on a rampage.

18. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

TO=asshole, his publicist can fuck off as well

19. jdjets

jdjets New Member

i wish he would just go away. i miss the old days when he was dropping passes in san fran and then crying when he finally caught one.

20. Void

Void Guest

He should demand the apology. Someone in the organization obviously leaked the initial report, otherwise how did it get out?