Ian O'Connor: "Weak Woody bamboozled by Rex"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by klecko73, Jan 9, 2013.

1. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

O'Connor wrote a near-identical column this year. Guy's a bitter prick. It's not even clear why.

2. DMSMaven

DMSMaven Member

The only thing that O'Connor hit (on) was his sister ... The guy is a typical know nothing, with a pen and a forum to write in, like every one of the "talking head experts" in the media across the country and specifically in NYC area.

We get it, you don't like Rex, GO FOLLOW ANOTHER TEAM then if he is so offensive to you. There are a fairly high percentage of fans, that actually think he is doing a pretty good job ...

I've been a JETS fan for over 45 years and as far as coaches go, Rex is in my top 5 JETS coach of all time ...

3. JetFanProud

JetFanProud Banned

Giving the benefit of the doubt to klecko73 assumng his commemt was also 12+ months old and that Rex's terrific 2013 coaching job with a team for which the Ian OConners, champs and other grumblers predicted a 3-13 record changed his mind too

The Jets are lucky to have Rex as their head coach hopefully for a long time

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

back so soon?

5. klecko73

klecko73 Guest

THIS ARTICLE AND THREAD ARE FROM JANUARY 2013.

Someone bumped this up to make it look like I posted this a few days ago. The article and my thread was written before Idzik was hired when the Jets were supposedly considering Scott Cohen as GM.