Deadspin: male Jet fan punches woman in fight at MetLife Stadium (with video).

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Mr. Green Pants, Oct 21, 2013.

1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

LOL. Well played.

2. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I don't think you need to worry about establishing your rep.

3. BIGREX

BIGREX Member

Big guy has to punch a woman to defend himself ,he ain't too big IMO drunk rsole end of..

4. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

she attacked him and her entourage also punched and kicked him. he was there with his mom. so, he is entitled to self-defense. cops charged 4 people, not just him.

if you start the shit, then you deserve whatever you get. equal rights? well, you got them.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

This Has Nothing To Do With Punching Out Women

If you commit homicide, you owe it to yourself to think about it for the rest of your life.

You killed someone prior to this episode. In my mind, you need to tell yourself, "I think I'll live a sober life from here on out and if I see I'm getting into another situation that's similar, I'll do my best to walk away."

He didn't do that. The guy is a dangerous POS that needs to be charged. It's his second go-around with the law on this same Anger Management/Let's-Get-Into-It bullshit. There's something very wrong with this guy and it doesn't have anything to do with punching out women.

He's a violent guy who will more than likely cross the law again at some point.

6. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

If you think this guy is really dangerous compared to most people you meet on the street then you sir have lived a very sheltered life.

But then again by your definition, any veteran back from the war that has a brush with the law should be locked away forever.

I salute you white Knight..... Have a nice life being beta.

7. TheCleaner

TheCleaner Active Member

AA is a cult you know it I know it everyone knows it. You must be a Moderator

8. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

That went right over your head didn't it. You're comparing what Sec227 said about civilians with mental problems to returning veterans with possible PTSD? Shame on you

9. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

It's not white knight.... this guy actually stabbed and killed a 17 year old kid in a pizza parlor so yeah it's very possible this guy is a danger to society.

10. Section 227. Row 5

You have no clue who you're talking to. You ought to get your facts straight before summizing someone else has led a "sheltered life."

In 1967 I volunteered for 6 months of US Army OCS and became a 2LT. Then I volunteered for jump school and had 13 jumps with the 82nd Airborne Divison before shipping out for Vietnam at the very height of the war.

I was put in charge of a 5-man Mobile Advisory Team and all we did for the entire year was accompany our South Vietnamese Infantry units on daytime missions and 50% of their night ambushes. I came home with the Bronze Star, Combat Infantryman's Badge and a shitload of memories that don't necessarily go hand in hand with some little maggot like yourself downplaying it with your "sheltered life" bullshit.

So let's get real here, son. I've seen killing and I've seen the ones who like it and the ones who want to get away from it.

This guy kills somebody and continues to put himself in situations that might lead to more violence (instead of just walking away) and you don't think there's something seriously wrong with this dude?

As far as him not being as dangerous "as compared to most people you meet on the street," WTF are you thinking? Most people you meet on the street haven't killed someone. Your comments are totally uncalled for and I await your apology.

And don't call me sir. I work for a living and besides, my parents were married to one another.

11. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Respect to you Sec227

12. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

White Knight, Beta.:rofl:

Miriam Webster would kick the living shit out of the Urban Dictionary on any street corner in America.

13. Green4ever

Green4ever New Member

All four of them are idiots. Go to the game, bust chops, but don't take it personal or take it to the point it gets physical. Anyone getting in fights should be banned from all nfl stadiums, not just the one they fought in.

14. Section 227. Row 5

rico college

No response from "rico college" in 2 days.

No apology either.

Credibility denied!

15. roy_miami

roy_miami New Member

wow, drunks gonna do what they do

16. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

The female was the aggressor. She got locked up and the cop said she was the aggressor. Her friends apparently put two of his friends in the hospital!

17. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

It is best that we all wait for the trial and for all the facts to come out. Speaking in generalities is fine but there are two sides to every story. I read in the NY POST that two of his friends are in the hospital as a result of the beating she and her friends administered PRIOR to the video.

We do not have all the facts and yet this discussion is getting heated here. That is wrong!

Thank you very much for your service to our country but that hardly qualifies you to psychoanalyze this guy. Let the pros do it! Let justice take its course after all that is why you served in the Army, as I did.

Hindsight is 20/20. But now that the cops locked up the girl and charged her with being the aggressor, the worm changes. She was far from an innocent woman suffering at the hands of a male aggressor! She wanted to fight and he protected himself. Two of his friends were down already. There is no morality in a street fight!

18. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

oh whats the big deal... her husband probably hits her harder on a daily basis... her being from new england and all

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

^^^^
    Ditto.

20. Mitch_Dumstein

I assume he paid the price for anything he did in the past

as far as this incident is concerned, witnesses to the incident all agree that the fourth person charged, a male patriot fan, was the instigator of all the violence prior to the part that was videotaped.

He is probably the reason the two friends of the Chrebet guy had to go to the hospital

If you go just by the videotape even.... Blondie and her girlfriend were the only aggressors seen on this tape and, if anything, it is crystal clear that he was only defending himself from any further assault and battery from the Patriot fans

#200 Mitch_Dumstein, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013