Against lesser QBs, Jets should dominate

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GSourJr, Sep 18, 2006.

1. rillo

rillo New Member

AMEN!! Would love 2 see us in the playoffs....but one week @ a time fellas..... :finssuck:

2. hydro51

hydro51 New Member

games are played on the field not on paper

3. Gubernaculum

Gubernaculum New Member

Well said, we beat the Bills and you won't be able to wipe the grin off of my face. Winning a road game in Buffalo would be awesome.

The key is going to be to stack against the run and get Losman to beat us. The Bills defense is young and aggressive, and that's the type of D that Chad can pick apart IMHO. You have rookies at both safety spots and Spikes might not be playing. We need to score early be it through a FG or TD. Getting the lead early would be huge.

All in all, I'm pretty confident. Just eliminate Blaylock and I'd be even happier :)

4. Trend

Trend Member

Pull one extra upset + Cure Cancer = 13-3 and Nobel Peace Prize :beer:

5. hydro51

hydro51 New Member

i think chad could have a advantage vs the safeties too... only thing is chad arm good enough to challange them.. i know you saw that well underthrown PA pass to coles this week he had a step on both defenders and chad pass fell out air like it was shot. im more concerned about the those 5-10 yard passes that we throw most the game mcgee and Clements are the best pair of cbs we will see so far this year.

6. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

H'mm based on how our O & D lines performed yesterday & after watching the Bflo/Mia game there D & O lines will send all our lineman to the hospital on both sides of the ball. Maybe you should get copies of the Bflo games against NE & Mia & check it out for yourself

7. SOWELLisGOD

SOWELLisGOD New Member

hit the nail on the head, but it's alright to be optomistic
    :buffaloblows:

cant wait for sunday

8. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Agreed about Jacksonville. With the combo of Moore and either Katnik or Jones at guard, I would be happy to get out of that game with a healthy QB considering the monsters in the middle of their DL that took out our two best QBs last year.

9. jfhjr71

jfhjr71 New Member

12W and 4L..I would take that withoput hesitation...I consider myself a glass half full type of guy and I was thinking 6W and 10L, so this is a good thing...Now lets go and beat Buffalo and take it one game at a time..

10. King Koopa

King Koopa Well-Known Member

buffalo's d-line looked good against miami, because miami's o-line is TRASH
    if you're saying that miami's d-line looked good also, well that is also because buffalo's o-line is garbage as well.....pats front 7 is in another league, and their o-line is ten times better than miami's and buffalo's IMO

11. Gubernaculum

Gubernaculum New Member

Quoted for truth- that Miami O-line is a turnstile. Signing LJ Shelton was NOT as good a move as Miami fans made it out to be.

Patriots D > Bills D. The front 7 of the Pats is the best in football IMHO, even better than the Chargers because of the complexity of their schemes.

12. canuckgreenandwhite

canuckgreenandwhite New Member

guys, let's be real here....if we finish 8-8 it will be a successful season, can't expect anything more.
    Although I think we can beat lose-man and the jills.