Season dead on arrival

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Greatful Jethead, Sep 4, 2013.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I would spend so much more money if I watched at a bar instead of having sunday ticket.

2. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Watching a camel screaming "Hump Day" was arguably more entertaining then watching the Jets offense in action in 2012.

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Come on, now. That camel is more entertaining that about 90% of the shows it interrupts.

4. Dom

Dom Well-Known Member

look, at the end of this season we know whether geno is our starting QB or if we need another answer

that alone gets me excited

5. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

That's pretty much my take on things.
    This offensive scheme looks much better overall. Just keepin' the chains moving will help everything.

Can we beat top tier teams...probably not, but if we can get thru the first half 4-4, we could finish strong enough to squeak in. Hopefully the O is humming. Be nice to make 'em sweat.

6. Greatful Jethead

Greatful Jethead New Member

Well thanks for everyones input. It would seem that we are all on the same page. The NY media sucks and there is hope. Yes thats why they play the game and on sunday I will have my 73 shirt on and be in front of my TV rooting them on like I have for the past 47 years. I hope the jets make the Post eat their words and we are competitive enough to take it to the Patsies.

7. AJW

AJW Well-Known Member

Great post. I totally agree.

8. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

I can give you one better.

*picture removed*

#68 Jetaho, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  9. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

Who wants an 8-8 season, not me. Playoff or terrible!

An average season is just good enough the team will feel they don't need to change much, and this teams to change a lot.

Either 10-6 or 0-16 either way you use the numbers would be fine. An 0-16 season would be a fine way to say goodbye to the circus which is the Jets with Rex as HC. If we are lucky it would also send the GM packing too, the players he has signed to QB this team since getting her is a joke. NO starting QB, RB, WR or TE worthy of a fantasy team. Just pathetic!

10. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

You're a fucking moron.

11. ATL-JET

ATL-JET Active Member

Absolutely B2Q...I totally agree with this assessment

12. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

ahahahahahahahaha....

NICE

brilliant - love the protruding tongue and wanna be chromosomes in the background

#72 jilozzo, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  13. jilozzo

but the off the field jets are more entertaining than both the camel and on the field jets.

14. papapump

papapump Well-Known Member

Hope springs eternal. For me, it will be watching the new guys, and seeing how they progress this year. No doubt, we are rebuilding, screw the media.

15. jilozzo

back in the mid 90's i was in my early-mid 20"s and going thru some major experiences with school, family, etc etc......

my attention to the jets was obviously muted - but that was a good thing - cause kotite and company gave us a couple of turds in 95 and 96.

not saying i expect another turd this year but i am going into thhis with an very open mind - expecting a losing record - but not panicking about how bad things could get.

16. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Just going to point out that the Jets did win the Giants game ugly. That doesn't mean we'd get ugly wins with Geno throwing three picks in the regular season, although we did win the Cardinals game last year with Sanchez turning the ball over a bunch there.

My point is that the Jets are probably winning somewhere between 5 and 8 games this year with Geno having a typical mistake-filled early rookie season and then settling down some. If Geno is actually good for most of the season the Jets might surprise assuming other things don't drag them down.

17. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Wow, you give a very mediocre or even less TB way too much credit to make a ridiculous statement like that. Who do you think TB is anyway, the 49ers or Ravens? I am sure even the Giants are better than TB will be this year. As it was we were in the game the entire time against the Giants despite his 4 turnovers and ended up losing by 3 points.

#77 Don, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  18. jilozzo

ur assumptions of other things not dragging them down is, IMO, highly Unlikely. ;)

19. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Jets will win 1 or 2 games max!!!! NOT. I can't understand this type of thinking. It's completely irrational.

20. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

You honestly think we know that after one year? Based on that "logic" Both Mannings would have been replaced in year Two...