Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reisb4

reisb4 New Member

Correct. And what were the offensive draft picks this year??? Worst offense in the league...I have an idea...let's draft D after D after D.

2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

The problems are more with his decision making under pressure. He threw alot of terrible passes and he just seems to have a issue holding onto the ball. For a guy who apparently has big fingers, he is carrying slime or something on his hand

3. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Tannenbaum and Mangini built a ready to go deep into the playoff team that craped out in 08 when Favre got hurt and turned into a pickoff machine. Rex came into a ready built contender without a starting QB because Clemens failed and Favre left. Rex wanted Sanchez and a very well built team on both sides of the ball competed for 2 years before the team caved in.

Rex built nothing he inherited a team that was playoff ready. The Jets are screwed because Clemens and Sanchez craped out. If Geno craps out it won't cost us in cash because of the rookie salary cap but it still doesn't solve the problem.

Mangini and Tannenbaum built a team around D and the OL. The league keeps moving the bar by changing the rules. The Jets need a first rate QB. We still don't have one yet.

4. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Every Qb has problems with decision making under pressure that is why you put pressure on a QB. The Fumble thing that is his biggest issue IMHO.

5. GreenMonster

GreenMonster New Member

Now you bring up another issue. They stripped him of his WRs then they downgraded the oline with possibly worst right tackle in the league. Wayne Hunter if I recall.

6. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

Nobody would dispute we haven't focused on drafting offensive weapons enough which definitely hasn't helped Sanchez.

However, how does drafting more defensive players directly relate to Sanchez throwing the ball behind, low or too high for his receiver? Or directly into the chest of a defensive lineman? How does it directly relate to him fumbling snaps from a pro-bowl center? How does it relate to him throwing it into triple coverage? How does it relate to his inability to manage the game clock?

We could have drafted a kicker with every pick we've had for the last 5 years and it still doesn't justify his poor decision making skills. As much as being a QB is about arm strength and accuracy it is equally (or more so) about being intelligent and making the smart play, the correct read, controlling the game clock, etc. etc.

He has undeniably proven that he struggles with those things if not just completely fails them outright. You can't ignore those facts.

7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Wayne Hunter is quite possibly the biggest piece of shit walking this earth.

8. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Sanchez Supporters, it is time to officially jump on the Geno Smith Bandwagon. If somehow Mark Sanchez returns as starting QB, it can only be by one thing happening: The Jets Losing. I am a Jets fan first. I want to win. Only other way is Geno getting hurt and I definitely do not want that either. Time for Mark to hit the bench and hopefully stay there until his March release. Thoughts?

9. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

how did he fold up under pressure when he had talent?

10. nyjunc

I am a Jet fan that wants to win, I know we can win with Mark, I hope we can win w/ geno. I hope geno takes off from day 1 and we make a playoff run.

11. buddapaw

buddapaw Well-Known Member

I would like to take bets on how long will it for the Geno just sucks... just sucks. (all Geno complaints here)" thread to show up if izzy does not build the offense around him. This team goes through cycles, teases us with playoff appearances than falling back to earth. Never building for the long team i hope izzy is different. Sell the team already Woody

12. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I can answer that: after 2 drives on Sunday. This is a Jets message board man! Haha.

13. nyjunc

fans have already wanted Simms to start ahead of geno, it won't be long until they are booing Geno.

14. mute

mute Well-Known Member

this message board is full of looneytunes. This place is the only place you'll see things like "Simms should be starter" and "Sanchez cant play football" or "Sanchez is the worst QB on this roster."

15. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I think it's time to close this thread.

16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Why? Did Sanchez stop sucking yet?

17. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

If Geno plays like Sanchez then he'll be booed too

18. mute

mute Well-Known Member

well what do you expect him to do? Sanchez or no Sanchez, this offense overall sucks.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

-

junc, if Sanchez doesn't suck, I will!

*** against site rules ***

Adm. Petrozza, my apologies--sorry.

#16219 joe, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  20. nyjunc

I think the talent is significantly upgraded from a year ago when factoring health and new OC. Our O will not be anywhere near as bad no matter who the QB is unless we have crippling injuries again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.