Kristian Dyer: Tebow ‘couldn’t get a fair shot’ with Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Backup QB, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catsigater

catsigater New Member

It's not just Tebow fans. The haters are every bit as obssessed. All you have to do is look at the usual suspects on this thread. The thread lay dormant for 6 days, until one of the TDS* sufferers bumped it and the trolls came running.

*Tebow Derangement Syndrome

#161 catsigater, May 12, 2013
    Last edited: May 12, 2013
  2. usc1978

usc1978 New Member

It is kind of a funny thread since the OP only posted it because he thought there was going to be a huge media frenzy about this story and then nothing.

3. Lehtonen

Lehtonen New Member

lol, nobody cares about Timcompletion anymore. Tebowites must be shitting themselves right now, haha.

4. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

That's just it right there. People assumed that if Sanchez sucked, Tebow must've been better. They didn't play him. Why? Cuz they saw him in practice and the first thing they did was move him to punt protector and gave him a few token wild-cat plays until he whined about that.

Sooner or later, people are just gonna have to admit that as lousy as Sanchez was, the coaches thought far less of Tebow. For good reason too. They saw him every friggin day. What coach in ANY sort of right mind would put in a guy who can't run the offense, puts most of the balls into the dirt (had the lowes completion percentage of any starter since 1992) and led the league in three and outs a year ago. Having seen Tebow in Denver, I can see why McElroy got a shot before he did.

5. Lehtonen

Lehtonen New Member

Tebow fans are delusional. We all know this. Ever since Tebow got an offer from the A11FL, they've begun talks about how it will be bigger than the nfl and will be luring away draft prospects within the next few years.

It's really scary how deranged and out of touch with reality these people are.

6. BleedGreenDaily

Feels good knowing Tebow will NEVER play in the NFL ever again.

7. Lehtonen

Lehtonen New Member

[​IMG]

Wow. The delusion is stroooooooooooooong with this one...

8. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

There's definitely a path for Tim Tebow to play QB in the NFL. It's a long path full of hard work and details that he has never bothered to get down but it's there.

He's such a marketable personality that if he'd just meet a team halfway he'd probably get another shot at QB.

Step one is to hire a really good professional football coach, somebody who is widely respected in the NFL, to help convert him from whatever the hell that is he thinks he's playing behind center to a real QB.

Seriously, he is never getting another shot at QB as long as he looks like he doesn't give a shit about looking like a real QB.

He's on the John Coffey plan when he needs to be on the John Unitas plan.

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Come on, now. All he has to do is learn to throw the ball and he will be better than Manning and Brady.

It's just one thing.

I think we all need to start shaking our milkjugs full of pennies and Saint Timmy will make his magical return to...

...mediocrity?

10. Concerned_Citizen

At this rate, he'd be lucky to catch on to another team as a janitor. Make the switch and have an NFL career.

It is REALLY easy for his "fans" to say he should stand firm and go down with the ship. None of those waffle house junkies who looks up to Tebow to live the dream they never could, would lose a damn thing if he stood firm and his career ended for good today because of it. They'd talk about how proud they were, but Tebow would be the one missing out on a life in the NFL.

11. Lehtonen

Lehtonen New Member

I don't think he should change positions, honestly. I just think he should stop embarrassing the QB position.

He's a nice guy, I guess, but that doesn't get you a damn thing in the NFL. Either you can play or you can't, and he can't.

12. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Yeah, I was wrong about the media reaction. Considering they have a week long media frenzy if Tebow runs with his t-shirt off, I was really surprised that it this one fell under the radar. I thought that they would not be able to resist taking a shot at the Jets.

Anyways, good for the Jets that it was not made into a big issue, I suppose.

13. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

I don't see what you're talking about. The only thing I could say is questionable is saying he is an elite QB, but the entirety of the post is saying he is not going to be a successful RB/TE/FB. How you spin that into Tebow-love delusion is beyond me.

And nice to see you spending your time reading the Tebow fan forum. lol. I guess you miss us.

14. Concerned_Citizen

What did you expect. The special teams coach who is no longer with the team said virtually the same thing two or three months ago. There wasn't an uproar then either. You guys are the only one that think it means anything, but it doesn't seem like too many are shedding a tear about poor old timmy. Even if he did get a raw deal... he STILL sucks at QB. That hasn't changed. He might have been dicked around, but none of that proves he didn't actually suck.

BTW, just wondering if you guys in Teboner land are going to admit that I was right that nobody traded for Tebow because it was a case of nobody wanting him rather than just waiting out the Jets cutting him loose to avoid giving up a pick... or blaming it on his contract. Now that BOTH are out of play... it appears I was right all along, huh. Nobody wants him... not in the NFL anyway.

15. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

You really care about this issue. lol. Stop worrying about Tebow. He's not a Bronco (your team), not a Jet (this website's team), and not on any NFL roster. Concentrate on your Broncos, they're a pretty good team.

16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

"Questionable"? More like "fucking idiotic."

There's no need for him to spin anything. A cursory glance at that forum is all you need to recognize Tebow-love delusion.

17. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

why is this thread still on the front page? let this shit die already, please

18. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Word.

It should be locked up or moved into the defunct Tebowmania forum.

19. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

I'm so sick of hearing about this clown.

BREAKING NEWS:
    TEBOW HAS THE BUILDING, MOVE ON.

20. Concerned_Citizen

Remind me who it was that started this thread thinking it would lead to anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.