Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

hey junc....

29 more days till no mo sancho

2. alleycat9

you know calling someone stupid, whether you do it nicely or not is still calling someone stupid.

its especially bad since as you usual you are completely incorrect. but we are used to that at this point.

3. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

UMM that is comparing. Also incorrect since San Diego had a much worse Pass D.

4. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

average fan gonna average fan

5. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Average fans don't post on messageboards lol.

6. feldspar

feldspar Member

But?

But nothing. If he sucked, then he sucked. There are no buts, except for those that you fumble against. "Buts" are excuses.

Also, worthwhile quarterbacks elevate the play of those around him. Sanchez has NEVER been able to do that.

7. alleycat9

average fans dont use common sense. or statistics... or their own eyes...

8. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

You guys are hilarious

Lol at 30th ranked but top 10 best

9. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Mark sporting a new headband while being interviewed. He looks like a complete douchbag.

10. feldspar

feldspar Member

Super-extraordinary fans, Vince Lombardi's ghost, and God himself all agree with Junk without exception because there is absolutely nothing about these things that is left open for interpretation.

Even God knows that I'm resorting to sarcasm to deflect from my weak argument.

#7630 feldspar, May 2, 2013
    Last edited: May 2, 2013
  11. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I liked his interview today. Let the QB games begin!

12. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Rich Eisen of NFL Network tweeted this picture with something like "not helping."

[​IMG]

13. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

That's branding at work. Put yourself out there in a completely different way than you've ever been seen. I'll admit that to me he looks like a vaguely psychotic euro-trash chicken but you have to respect what he's trying to do.

The best thing that could happen to the Jets this year is that Mark Sanchez is a completely different person and player than the guy who has showed up the first 4 seasons. That gives him a chance to be a much better QB than he has been. It's just a chance but it's something to hope for.

#7633 Br4d, May 2, 2013
    Last edited: May 2, 2013
  14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

There is no way this guy isn't gay.

15. F Miami

F Miami Active Member

Headband. Harharhar.

16. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

He could just be a GQ metro-sexual. As football fans we don't really understand the other side of his life, the photo shoots, the life style stuff.

17. Testaverde

Testaverde Active Member

I said the very next week we played San Diego. That means the comparison is to the team we played the week before. The team we played before San Diego was the Titans. I am comparing the Titans D to the Chargers D. Not the Cardinals D to the Chargers D.

It is not incorrect. The Titans were ranked much lower in points allowed and in pass D.

18. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

If he is, he's hiding it very well by dating Eva Longoria and Kate Upton.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Well Mr. Average Football Fan, since you brought Braylon into the equation, you obviously failed to realize that the INT Sanchez threw on a pass intended for Braylon Edwards that Michael Griffith picked off backpedaling like a centerfielder settling under a fly ball, was a pass that could very well have been a Jet TD. And it had nothing to do with lack of 'reps' as that particular play was essentially a fly pattern down the right sideline with Edwards only throwing a slight head fake at full speed along the way. Even with single coverage on Braylon staring him in the face at the LOS, Sanchez still insisted on an unnecessarily pump fake and failing to get the ball out on time and with it, 6 points down the drain. QB 101.

Titans try choking the game back to the Jets in the 4th quarter and here comes the bonehead play-of-the-year as far as I'm concerned: needlessly forcing a stare down pick into triple coverage for Cumberland. What QB couldn't see the gang of defenders overplaying the seam pattern down the right hash? What about progressions? His checkdown receiver Bilal Powell was circling in front of him WIDE OPEN with nothing but open field down to at least the 5-to-7 yrd line. QB 101. THAT's the play that scared me about Mark maybe having "lost it," all the low-skill personnel issues notwithstanding.

Look, I hope that Sanchez can somehow get his act together and I would like to see him win the starting role if that gives the Jets the best chance to win. And I say this because I'm not some fanboy who's quietly hoping Gino Smith shits the bed. That said, I'm reading your exchanges and you know what? Your "average fan--I'm so much more knowledgeable" crap is sounding like a broken record. And you're now starting to come across as an obnoxious, self-annointed know-it-all in the mold of that since banned cunt and erstwhile TGG TV/movie critic, Mr. Electric, the asshole's asshole. Argue all you want for all I care but you may want to dial it down with your above-it-all "average, less knowledgeable fan" crap.

20. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

When are you guys going to understand...everyone here is an average fan and only nyjunc is right:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.