Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laxin

laxin Active Member

No he didnt.

2. laxin

laxin Active Member

I dont think the fan base would go crazy... I think the majority of the fan base dont thin he can succeed here. If he goes elsewhere, he may. I still like him as a person, but I just dont support him as the future of our team. There's a difference. I would root for him to do well elsewhere.

3. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

It's simple math laxin.

On 450 throws, with Keller,Cumberland Hill, Holmes out for long stretches...he hit 54%'....which is slightly less than the hot garbage flynn an Moore threw for.

2 completes a game over 16....puts him at 60 %.

Simple math.

You can be a hater all you want, but to say if Holmes, Keller Cumberland and hill stayed on the field, he wouldn't have averaged 2 completes agame not throwing to gates Gilyard and Rueland and Schillens...you're just being obtuse.

And if last August someone said, Sanchez will complete 60% you'd have signed up for it.

Stop watching games real time. Tape them. Go back out of the moment.

#5723 Hobbes3259, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  4. Hobbes3259

Face it you are a hater, that has no wherewithal to look beyond the immediately visible.

5. Hobbes3259

He's already succeeded here beyond any QB not named Namath. With shityy coaching.

WTzf are you looking for here.

It took Steve young a decade before he was successful.

Took Simms 8 years.

Driven by hate.

6. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

Gmac had a higher QB rating in that game in which he was sacked a dozen times, his first NFL start, then Sanchez's season long QB rating last year.

Open a window, Sanchez is dog shit and his stink is all over you.

7. laxin

laxin Active Member

I have zero bit of hate for Mark Sanchez. I just have hate for poor QB play over a consistent length of time. Thats it really.... Im sick of seeing other QBs come into this league and succeed and play at a high level even if the talent around them isnt great. If Sanchez played well last year relative to his situation, I wouldnt want him out of the starting lineup. Its really that simple. It was also not just last year, he has consistently been an inaccurate passer that turned the ball over more than anyone in the league. Turnovers win and lose ball games.

He was below average his rookie year but played well in the playoffs- still showed hope at least (there was fire in him). He was inconsistent in 2nd year with some major bright spots and some pretty low spots... Overall a good year where Im sure he won over the majority of his supporters. He sort of adopted the role of a "gamer" and that was who he was- he didnt put up great stats, was inconsistent, turned the ball over, but he seemed to turn it on in the right spots. In his 3rd year he was playing at a average QB level until he absolutely blew the season... Horrible end to a season with high expectations. It was acceptable and many thought he would rebound.

He didnt. He had injuries on the offense, but as a 4th year starter, you simply have to show more. He failed to turn it on in big spots and that "gamer" role is pretty faded. Without his "swagger" and fire, he's an inaccurate passer that turns the ball over and needs talent around him to play at an average level.

I dont hate at all. I just tell what I see. Honestly, he seems to have lost what was most important to him, and that all mental. I just dont think he can come back from it... I may be wrong, but I just dont see him as the future of this franchise. I dont really think the Jets do either with the way they are gutting this team. We'll see. If Im wrong, I'll be the first to admit it.

And Btw, just because he "succeeded" here beyond any QB not named Namath, doesnt necessarily mean anything. In context, the Jets have some of the worst history with QBs and its no t saying much. Also, since it is a team game, lets not leave out the team. The Jets TEAM in 2009 and 2010 are up there with almost any Jets team.

Just because I dont agree with your extremely optimistic view doesnt mean I "hate".

8. Hobbes3259

Look, for pertinent examples Steve young played in the USFL, then went to Tampon bay, where he couldn't cut it, then rode pine behind Montana, while being tutored by Bill Walsh.

Rodgers had a full college career,mthan rode pine for three years, behind Favre, while being tutored by Mike McCarthy.he gets on the field after 6 full years...goes 6-10.

Sanchez, started 16 games in college, so his first NFL start was hism17th start after High School. He helps the team go to back to back AFCCG, and becomes 1 of 5 QBs to get to 30 wins in his first three years.

Under Schottenheimer no less.

He goes 6-10 with Gage's,Gilyard,Rueland,Sparano...yet he's trash.

Perspective is your friend. good teams groom players. Teams that cut bait on coaches and good players too soon..lose.

SOJF?

9. MiamiCalifornia

MiamiCalifornia New Member

LOL. So true and yet, there will continue to be more.

10. Hobbes3259

At the end of the day, there's no convincing you haters, like Junc,coal, and I are adamant in the opposite.

Come November someone will be having pie plates with Heckle And Jeckle on them

11. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

I can't beleive this Sanchez sucks, just sucks thread is still going at 287 pages. He will be the Jets QB next year, and I think if he is surrounded by better personnel, he can be successful here.

12. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Its this long because these nacho lovers somehow think he has a prayer at becoming a good QB. Get real people!

13. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

It has nothing to do with hate. Its realism. You're just a homer and its crazy that people are still taking you seriously with all your blind love for one of the worst QBs in football the past 4 years.

14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

I hate Sanchez. I hope he Never plays another down for the jets.

And none of that makes a difference in the fact that he is not a good qb.

15. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

If by some chance he has a resurgence and beats us in a playoff game you would think differently. He would be in enemy territory. You won't root for him. This isn't about him as a person but a football player.

This would be the worst case scenario. Someone is going to try and fix him. Just like Alex Smith.

16. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

lol @ "haters". As if people would "hate" a guy who they once thought would be their franchise QB when he secretly was good.

17. vedmedv

vedmedv Member

Sanchez doesn't need to go to another team to beat us, he beats us regularly dressed in a Jets uniform.

18. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Somebody please help me out here when did Sanchez become a ten year Vet?

Perspective his is going in to his 5th season Fifth not 8th or ninth. He has won games.

Look around the league pick any team you think has a good QB. Then lets break it down and compare the talent Sanchez was playing with and what they are.

Young Qbs need a few things to be successful a good o-line a good running game and good WR.

Sanchez his rookie year had a solid running game and good o-line and average receivers. His 2nd year above average receivers great line good running game. 3rd year horrible line horrible running game horrible receiving core. fourth year least talented offense in the league.

Yep, all on Sanchez I see every other team that has spent money on QB surround him with talent.

Manning
    Brady
    Freeman
    Ryan
    Flacco
    RGIII

Mark is not an experienced enough QB or has had that of good of coaching to overcome the lack of talent on this roster. Why is this so hard to see yet we are willing to dump him when he his actually proven he can get us to the promise land.

Some of you have hated him since day 1 look how bad he was '09 in '09 he was a rookie and still won two playoff games do you realize how rare that is go ask Dalton, RGIII, Andrew Luck, Cam Newton, Ben Rothlesberger, Flacco ask them how easy it is to play well in a playoff game.

Fast forward to 2011 (which I believe he was hurt) and 2012 the least talented offensive of roster maybe in the history of the NFL. Ok Mark go win are you kidding me? Just look at this logically for just a minute.

What did the Jets finally do hire a real OC with a track record of top 10 offenses. (Should have done this from day 1 especially with a defensive
    HC and we might not be in this situation)

Now they need to get talent avoiding the Injury bug would be a big upgrade(Hired a new S&C guy don't discount that). Hopefully bolster the o-line through the draft.

Advantages of Mark succeeding- The Jets put together a respectable season with a young team and are able to keep building the team through the Draft and compete for the superbowl in 2014 and 2015.

Disadvantage of Mark not succeeding- Most likely a new head coach teh Jets again searching for a QB having to trade or trade-up to grab their next Franchise QB. If you think it is normal for Rookie's to lead their teams to playoffs births you are mistaken. Said QB gets crushed under the NY spotlight and in five years are the process starts all over.

Chad, Vinny and Mark have all won playoff games for the Jets and we ran them out of town what happens when the new QB can't get us to the playoffs.

Lets get behind Mark it is best for this organization lets give him every opportunity to succeed this year and that includes fan support. If he blows it he blows it and he is gone if he succeeds we are a superbowl caliber team in 2014.

I love Garrard and having lived in the Jacksonville area can tell you he is very pedestrian QB. Don't forget he had MJD and Fred Taylor in the backfield during his best years. He is nothing more than a stop gap.

19. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

fans turn quickly both positively and negatively, you should know as dolphin fans were telling us how great reggie Bush and karlos Dansby were but now that they are gone they sucked and Miami is better off w/o them. B/c nitwit fans hate him means nothing, it's a what have you done for me lately world and he sucked most recently so simple minded fans cannot remember what he did or what he is capable of doing b/c of it.

If fans ran things Miami never would ahve gotten Cam Wake b/c he was a complete failure in his first try at the NFL, Unitas never would have got a shot b/c he failed in his first shot, Eli Manning would have been released before he ever won a SB, Bill belichick would have never got another chance after his failure in Cleveland. That's how fans and the media think, it's all about now.

20. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

its looking pretty obvious that rex will be gone after this coming season. i am also now very confident that sanchez will be released as soon as fiscally possible. im really starting to think june 1 might be the end of sanchez.

idzik is doing things that a new gm should be given the opportunity to do, build a team that he sees as a winner, i dont think he sees mark sanchez as the guy who will lead that team.

most people already got behind him and called him my qb and all sorts of other silly shit, that time has passed. he has proven what he is over a 4 year period and its not good. its time to stop making excuses and look to what will come in the future. as shitty as that seems to be to have to look 3 years down the road... which is a shame because we will end up drafting a qb next year and start the process over again.

messing up a top 5 qb pick is a real killer. resigning him after you mess it up is an even bigger killer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.