Belicheat

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Al Dorow, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al Dorow

Al Dorow Banned

Isn't it interesting that Bill Belicheat simply can't win the big one ever since he was forced to stop CHEATING??? "MR. Genious" becomes just a "good" coach when he doesn't give himself the advantage of cheating to win. Belicheat wins 3 Super Bowls in 4 years WHILE he cheated, and ZERO Super Bowls SINCE. I think an asterisk should go alongside all New England Super Bowl wins. Why should Belicheat and the Patriots KEEP those Super Bowl wins, while Lance Armstrong had to give back HIS championships???? Cheating is cheating.

#1 Al Dorow, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  2. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

I don't call a "defensive minded" coach who can't manage a top 20 defense a "genius". Like many coaches he was in the right place at the right time and struck lightning with a franchise QB.

3. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

To me more damming evidence is that pats no longer improve defensively during the game.
    I remember very well how much BB was praised for the in-game adjustments. ESPN was all over how after the half-time of every important game, Pats defense would pick it up all of a sudden. It was true too – starting 3rd quarter it was like BB knew what plays are coming out, what snap count was used. NE’s pass rushers would suddenly become virtually unstoppable.

Then for some reason the genius of adjustments lost his touch. NE’s defense became very pedestrian at best, consistently in the bottom half of the league. There were no more half-time adjustments, no more defensive brilliance.

Curiously, this coincided with Spygate. It’s almost like BB’s defensive genius was based on cameras.

4. TSC

TSC New Member

Jesus Christ you all are idiots.

5. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Yeah, you sure showed us, troll

6. Ken Shroy

Ken Shroy New Member

Jesus Christ you all are idiots.

Who are you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.