The Jets Fan Folly

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFanDoc, Jan 5, 2013.

1. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

The fact that you care that he cares what another man does to his body is creepy too.

2. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

I really don't care... commenting on someone's opinion does not imply any caring whatsoever.

3. KWJetsFan

If you took the time to comment, you care.

Creep.

4. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Great logic here. If only I cared...

5. KWJetsFan

You responded again. It seems you do care.

It's okay.

6. KWJetsFan

Don't be ashamed. Embrace your creepiness.

7. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Irony has a new name today.

8. KWJetsFan

I'm playing man. Don't let yourself get wound up so easy. Also, learn the actual definition of irony.

9. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Yes, because the irony is that you are the person pursuing the "if you post you care" campaign (As odd as that is). However, by doing so you are posting with equal or greater frequency. That is the irony.

10. KWJetsFan

Wow, you are an easily wound up tool. Thanks for letting me laugh at your sad, pathetic expense. Now, I just feel sorry for you. I really was kidding. Unfortunately you are a weak person not worth joking with.

**Your response: "No...you are!!!'****

:rofl::rofl:

11. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

1) You engage me into a conversation.
    2) I reply to your comments.
    3) According to you, I am a tool and easily wound up.

Not sure where any of this adds up...?

12. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

We were 8-5 and fell off at the end, shit happens. This year coming in there wasn't much talent and with all the injuries and then add Sanchez playing like utter shit, not much you can do. An we still were talking play offs at 6-7 before Sanchez gave the game to the titans, twice. There's problems here with this team but I believe Rex is the answer and not the problem. Imo he deserves one more year.

13. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

Well I'm certainly glad you are 'realistic'!

14. The_Darksider

I'm a tried and true Rex basher for over a year now (since the Week 17 debacle in Miami last year), and I would do no such thing.

15. Givin the QB the biz

Every elite coach I have ever seen has his QB's jersey tattoo'd on his body (his wife wearing it), can't manage a clock, loses the locker room (multiple times) and has former players tweeting about how much of a joke the organization is. Although that's not all on Rex, he certainly is responsible for the players being ready to play and clearly they aren't. Miami last year and Jacksonville this year. Cuz elite coaches have players quit when it matter most.

16. The_Darksider

Love the name!!!

http://youtu.be/eslz06J9hFw

#36 The_Darksider, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  17. Givin the QB the biz

I mean any person that can honestly say they believe Rex, press conference after press conference saying that Sanchez is our "best chance to win" is delusional. I hate to be a Tebow mark (although I am), but just look what he did in Denver last year. His arm, not his legs, won that playoff game against the Steelers. How much worse than the crap we actually got could Tebow have been? He sat there on the sideline and watched his team fall apart in Miami last year and did not do ANYTHING to stop it. His reaction was Rich Kotite like.

18. JetsFanDoc

JetsFanDoc Well-Known Member

You see thats your mistake, and every Rex hater's mistake really. The team didn't play well from the end of last year all the way until the end of this year. The talent was in a continual deterioration from the time 2011 began. Were you really not able to notice it on the field? The offense was an absolute joke. It was an anchor tied around the ankle of Rex Ryan. What makes you think that if Rex had a good QB and a good offensive coordinator, or even ones that would rank in the middle of the league, he wouldn't be able to succeed like he did earlier in his Jets tenure?

I understand that during the games, when there are decisions to be made, Rex is ultimately responsible for both sides of the ball. But the problem with this team is that the offense is just BAD, not that the offense isnt performing up to par. Its terrible. No talent. Its like Rex had the task of coaching a college offense in the NFL. This was Tannenbaum's responsibility. In fact, I don't want the offensive personnel to be even close to a responsibility of Rex. Just like if Lovie was my coach I wouldn't want that to be his job. Or if if John Fox was my coach I wouldn't want that to be his job. That was up to Phil Emery and John Elway, respectively. That will be the future job of Gamble presumably, and I'm sitting here hoping he will do a heck of a better job than Tannenbaum did. Hoping, not expecting. Just hoping.

19. HeartSpazm

HeartSpazm New Member

I should wait until after the off season but with the way the team currently is I don't think Rex will be able to turn around this team in a year. I can see another 6-10 season for 2013-2014. Unless the new GM does some amazing trades/drafting I don't believe next year will be any different from this season. Those who are saying we should give Rex another year prepare to be disappointed.

20. JetsFanDoc

JetsFanDoc Well-Known Member

Rich Kotite went 3-13 then 1-15.

Rex went 9-7 to the AFC Championship, 11-5 to the AFC Championship, 8-8 missing the playoffs, then 6-10 missing the playoffs.

You just compared those two. You realize that, right?