Fantasy Football League, 2 Openings, Need Help ASAP, Draft Tonight

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by WillFelcon, Sep 6, 2006.

1. WillFelcon

WillFelcon New Member

I now have 8 dedicated hard core junkies for a yahooleague, with the draft taking place on Wednesday night, 9/6 at 9:45 p.m.. The scoring and rosters are straight forward and nothing crazy. However, I cannot find 2 more dedicated hardcore people like myself and my friends. So, I figured where else are there crazy junkies about sports than here. We are playing for a few dollars, 25 dollars each, with the winner taking 225 dollars, and 2nd place taking 25 bucks, getting their money back. It is tough getting junkies, so I am hoping I get a response. As far as monitoring the funds, I have setup a dedicated paypal account for the money, and will give everyone the log-in and password just to ensure that everyone is cool, and sees the money there and it isnt going anywhere. The top prize will be paid out the day the season ends. Please, please e-mail me ASAP if you are interested, I am trying to get this sorted out, and setup immediately. Please e-mail IMMEDIATELY : WillFelcon@gmail.com Any questions, please post here or e-mail me. Thank you very much!

2. Run_N_gun10

Run_N_gun10 Well-Known Member

I'm in....buzz me with details

3. WillFelcon

WillFelcon New Member

whats your email addy?

4. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

I'm sick and tired of moving all your fantasy football threads to the proper forum. There are specific forums for a reason.

5. WillFelcon

WillFelcon New Member

Bump, Bump, Bump.