Notre Dame

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by Penny2Moss, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Penny2Moss

Penny2Moss New Member

Why all the media hating on the Irish? GT is a pretty solid team that is tough at home and ND pulled out a tough win so I dont get why that is such a bad thing, in my opinion a lot of teams didnt look real good but its the first week of the season I mean Miami and FSU looked absolutely terrible PSU wasnt really impressive considering they play Akron, Ohio State looked good early against not much of a challenge Texas was kinda impressive until i realized they played North Texas I mean I was most impressed with Tennesee that I am saying they are by any means the best or anythnig like that but I just dont get why ND is getting knocked for a tough win in a tough road game and every one else is looking so good according to the media oh yeah and texas is probably gonna get bitch slapped by OSU but I could be wrong

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Brady Quinn looked like ass. Hopefully it was just first game jitters and not being in sync with the offense yet.

3. Penny2Moss

Penny2Moss New Member

well if he can look like ass and have 268 yards ND is gonna have a pretty good year IMO

4. F Miami

F Miami Active Member

ND didn't look horrible, but they didn't look good, either. PSU's passing game looked on point... I'm a little concerned with the run game. Akron has a decent offense and a very good QB. PSU had great field position all day thanks to a good return game and they should have scored more points if it wasn't for those 2 fumbles. We have the best linebackers in the country and the defense looked like it had a couple of kinks to work out, but nothing to be concerned about. I gotta go with them for the upset against ND.

5. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

Yea, what he said. :grin:

6. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Looked like an ass???

7. ROCaMOB

ROCaMOB New Member

I thought ND looked ok. I mean their offense struggled -- but I have no doubts that they will be rolling by next week. The difference between last year and this year -- The DEFENSE. Last year they would have given up 30 plus points in that game. They looked pretty good. Once the Offense starts to gel, they are going to be hard to stop.

8. Pam

Quarterbacks

Penn State Yds Comp.% Y/A TD/INT
    Morelli, Anthony 206 50.0 6.44 3/0
    Notre Dame Yds Comp.% Y/A TD/INT
    Quinn, Brady 246 60.5 6.47 0/0

#8 Pam, Sep 5, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
  9. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

After next week:

Penn State Yds Comp.% Y/A TD/INT
    Morelli, Anthony 302 17.0 4.44 3/5
    Notre Dame Yds Comp.% Y/A TD/INT
    Quinn, Brady 676 80.5 6.47 7/0

10. Pam

[​IMG]

Okay. Wanna bet? Anyone?

11. Learn To Swim

Learn To Swim 2008 Nightowltom "Best Non-Jets Poster" Award Winn

Media hating on the Irish?!

Since when was fellatio an act of hatred? I really need to make me some enemies.

12. DonnieIsTheKing

DonnieIsTheKing Active Member

It's going to be a great game. Notre Dame with a slightly better offense, Penn State with a slightly better defense.

Akron was a pretty good team last year, and played Memphis well in its bowl game. I'm not sure how many starters they're returning, but I know their QB is back.

Btw, what the hell happened to Reggie Ball? He's worse then most 1A QBs now, and I'm sure there are 1AA QBs better.

The media hates ND because everyone loves them, it's like the Yankee effect. I see so many kids nowadays loving ND, and when I ask why they like ND they can never think of a reason. Almost all of them don't even know that ND is located in Indiana! I don't get it - why does everyone love ND?

#12 DonnieIsTheKing, Sep 5, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
  13. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah seriously the amount of fellatio ND has had since before the season is bordering sickening

14. Penny2Moss

Penny2Moss New Member

yeah they did all kinds of hype but the second they didnt win at GT by 40 its was a immediate uh oh whats wrong with the offense

15. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The supposed #2 team in the nation was a lucky officials call away from losing to an unranked team

16. marinecorpsjet

marinecorpsjet New Member

"lucky officials call away"...i guess you forgot about some of the dogshit calls that went georgia techs way...why dont we talk about those

17. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Just saw this, I don't come in here very often. I'm not sure if you're making a joke or if you didn't understand my post. I thought he didn't play well, in fact he played poorly IMO.