Tebow fans: What's worse?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Jetsetter34, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Why would they? They're seeing their team being hijacked by some pop culture phenominon who appears to be a running back playing out of position.

As for who is instigating... it takes two to tango. This debate is STILL heated because people on BOTH sides are doing it. but feel free to pretend the Tebowners are innocent in all that surrounds Tebow. His dillusional fans are what keeps the flames burning. Had they been more honest about where he REALLY is, developmentally, and honest about where his successes come from (a LOT of help from a defense that kept him in games he spent most of the time doing NOTHING in,) there would be no need to keep pointing that out, and people would probably stop bashing him in an effort to stick it to his kook fringe fanbase.

you really think you guys did Tebow any favors?

2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

exaggerate much?

3. TTTTebowAndTheJets

They are THE definition of Internet trolls... It's what they do.

[​IMG]

4. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

I give up, I have to tell you that you are the stalker that follows someone they don't like. Reminds me of a groupie that was done wrong by a band and is now out for revenge.

I will spend my time on here, well a small amoont of time, quantifying your brash reactions to a guy that hasn't done anything, but try and make a career for himself. I will start out by writing a small case-study on your posts, but no I won't, that will just give more juice to your case narcissism.

You see I think you parents thought you were gonna be somebody, which made you think you were going somewhere in life and in your head you still believe the same thing. Reality sucks, but no need to feed your tendencies buy the destruction of another, because you are just another guy looking for acceptence on the internet.

Good luck with that.

5. Slap

Slap New Member

You have to respect Rex Ryan. His attention starved owner forced a terrible player onto his roster, but they couldn't force him into the lineup.

6. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Do you think anyone who has any decision making authority in the NFL reads my posts here in the Tebowmania forum? I'm not in Times Square on a hunger strike until Tebow plays. I'm not picketing in front of the Hall of Fame for Tebow to be inducted. I don't even have a Tebow jersey.

Newsflash... nobody in the NFL or media even knows I exist. And nobody in the NFL or media cares what I have to say.

7. Slap

Slap New Member

I envy them.

8. TTTTebowAndTheJets

I got a solution for you...

[​IMG]

9. Slap

Slap New Member

So, you identify with a backstabbing creep like Scar? Interesting bit of self awareness on your part.

10. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Lol. This guy.

11. TTTTebowAndTheJets

No, that would be Diddy... :)

12. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

I wish tebow never came here. the negative impact of his presence on Sanchez's season and perhaps long term future cannot be understated.

13. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

So... Tebow is criticized for not being able to beat out Sanchez, but then is criticized also for Sanchez beating himself. Nice.

14. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

if your boy is all about charity and philanthropy why couldn't he have done the right thing by Sanchez? Sanchez was distraught when tebow was signed. Where was Tebow's sensitivity and empathy then?

15. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Huh??? You are joking right? It's gotta be a joke people.... No way he's serious.

16. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

truth hurt huh?

For all his proclamation about his christian faith and modesty, his actions speak to his homeric pursuit of fame and glory.

17. TTTTebowAndTheJets

what in your wacked out mind... would Tebow have to have done differently to have "done the right thing by Sanchez"?? What did Tebow do differently than any other Quarterback coming into a team as a backup after starting the previous year?

18. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Well said. They don't seem to get it.

19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Of course they care.

http://timtebowfans.forumotion.net/f9-jets

They created this site to 'Talk about Tebow' and spend 90% of their time complaining about what people on TGG think of them.

20. danangmarine68

danangmarine68 New Member

You must be absolutely crushed that you could not run out on the field, pat his shaking hands, wipe the sweat from his fevered brow, and ease his anguish with soothing lullabies.

Get real, it's a game with extreme bodily contact. If Sanchez is that fragile then he has no business being the field general.

SF