Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JetsFanDoc

JetsFanDoc Well-Known Member

Matt Flynn is the guy

2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I saw some of the worst reads I've ever watched in my life tonight and I'm including CFL. Wow. He didn't see the peeling DB on ANY of the picks. Non-existant. I was shell shocked by the amount of sucktitude tonight. And I have stuck by Sparano but he should get the axe for not running 40 times tonight. We ran a spread all night, terrible.

3. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

what??

lmao

4. geomon

geomon Well-Known Member

I say if there is no legit talent in the first round at QB, draft linemen and receivers first two to three rounds and put McElroy under center and ride out the season.

5. The_Fan

The_Fan New Member

Honestly I would say I would say develop the talent of Tebow or McElroy. Let them battle it out in spring training and see who does better in the system

6. Mr. Green Pants

Yeah, that's the truly stunning thing. Line not blocking well, QB not throwing well, let's have our guy take deep drops and force him to complete long passes. Totally makes sense.

7. RIPJimLeonhard

RIPJimLeonhard Well-Known Member

Is there any place I can watch it?

8. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

If Sanchez is coming back we have to load up on run-heavy/play-action offense. 09/10 style philosophy. Only way to contend with this group

9. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

10. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

11. Demosthenes9

Sad thing is that he did take responsibility for most of it. It's the way he did it that left me wanting.

I mean, he straight up said that most the picks were bad throws. That he made mistakes, mistakes that he has repeated, and that he has to learn from them.

Don't know if you listened to any of the post game on ESPN, but Steve Young was right on point when he was talking about "fire", and lack thereof with Sanchez. He was talking about something else, but it applies here as well.

I want to see Sanchez pissed off. I want to actually believe that he is mad at himself for the lousy play.

In short, I want him to show that he actually has some balls, instead of standing up there coming across like his vagina hurts.

Most of us laugh at and make fun of clips of coaches and others blowing up, i.e. "You play to win the game" or "They're who we thought they were", but that is exactly what I want to see from Sanchez at this point. Go off. Be confrontational. Again, show some damned balls and act like he gives a shit.

BTW, probably wouldn't be a bad idea for Rex to do the same thing.

12. DuhesSeaOfMud

DuhesSeaOfMud Member

Jets fans, sometimes it hurts while youre taking a shit, and you wonder how you'll ever push it out. but when its out you are relieved and never look back. your franchise better draft a qb in the 1st round, and then completely sequester him from sanchize while he backs up in 2013.

13. NYJetsfan56

NYJetsfan56 Member

I agree. Look at Luck when he turns it over, he gets mad at himself, moves on and continues to play like nothing happened. Sanchez looks like he wants to cry when something bad happens.

14. Demosthenes9

Oh come on now, you know you always look back at it :)

15. Demosthenes9

yeah, get mad at himself, or if others are f'ing up all the time, then get in their grill about it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the "atta boy, you'll get him next time approach", but that can only last for so long. At some point you have to get to the "Get your f'ing head out of your ass and farking block who you're supposed to GD block !!!!!!!!!!" or "GD'it, that play calls for a 12 yard out so run a GD 12 yard out!!!"

Be a man, take control of the farking team.

16. kubernetes

kubernetes New Member

Sanchez is simply not the guy. It doesn't matter what he says. He will continue to say, until the day he's cut or traded:

It's on me.
    I have to be held accountable.
    I have to play better.
    I have to work harder.
    I have to do a better job.

It's the same script used by everyone after every bad performance. Meaningless.

Getting fired up won't fix his terrible pocket awareness or constant staring down of receivers. He's done. There are two games left. Give them to McElroy. Or split them between him and Tebow.

I could actually see that. People were dissing Flynn because he got beat out by Wilson, but it turns out that Wilson is actually pretty good, i.e. it doesn't necessarily mean Flynn is bad.

#4276 kubernetes, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  17. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

The sad thing is in todays game the only turnover Mark created that could even be remotely forgiveable was the fumbled low snap, but the ball hit his hands and he did have it but dropped it while standing up (and Sanchez defenders who claim there was no way Mark could handle that snap I NEVER want to hear about a reciever dropping a marginally difficult pass).

None of the picks was Sanchez under pressure of anything other than an NFL average pressure. None of the picks were tips, deflections, they were all just horrible passes and or decisions? I mean throwing in to triple coverage in the endzone? REALLY?

The really sad part is there could have been 2 more picks if the defender had been in a slightly different position on a couple of the over throws.

18. NJBeliever

NJBeliever Active Member

Sanchez dropped the shotgun snap because he was looking downfield. At this point, it's just obvious that he's an awful quarterback. From last year we saw that he is a one read quarterback. He cannot read a defense. He cannot assess coverage and make the right throw or go to a progression of his reads. The comeback route interception on the sideline was the perfect example. He never read the DB who was in backpedal the entire time. The ball should've never been thrown. But since he's not reading the defense and she's going to his first read on every play he throws a pick.

19. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

double post

#4279 ajax, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  20. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Agreed. This team has talent holes in many areas & a terrible QB. Placeholder vet QB while other positions are upgraded is legit way to build up this team. No need to repeat the Mark Sanchez debacle & over reach for unfit college QB & force him into the starting lineup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.