Objective analysis of season

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rajensen088, Sep 3, 2006.

1. rajensen088

rajensen088 Banned

2. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

how about an original thought instead of just posting writers' opinions over and over again?...the jets might suck this year dude.....thanks for the ground breaking news

3. Bill Parcells

Bill Parcells New Member

:eek:hmy: :rolleyes:

#3 Bill Parcells, Sep 3, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2005
  4. rajensen088

rajensen088 Banned

The groundbreaking news is that the Jets will stink it up this year and blind Jet fans will continue to act like a drunk at closing time........ looking at Rosie O'Donnell and thinking they are looking at Angelina Jolie.

5. 95% of Jet fans KNOW the Jets are gonna suck this year. It is a REBUILDING year. I'm not sure what point you are trying to get across.

6. IneedJesus

IneedJesus New Member

There is no way that the Niners will have a better record than us. I dont care what anybody says. I bet that we have a better record than the Saints, Bills, Packers, Titans, and maybe the Browns.

Take that SI.

7. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Hehe. . . that was semi-clever for you, raj.

I didn't read the article yet, but how did it say YOUR team is going to do this year?

8. CaneJet

CaneJet Well-Known Member

As a pubic service, I'm pasting in Mr. Bunk's AFC East analysis. I had to click my way through three pages to get to it.

AFC East

Key question: Will the Patriots make everyone pay for that divisional playoff loss at Denver?

Answer: New England gets motivated by disappointment. The last time the Patriots were coming off a season that didn't end the way they wished, they used 2002's non-playoff 9-7 finish as a springboard to go 34-4 and win consecutive Super Bowls in 2003 and 2004. That's not going to happen again, but the Patriots won't squeak into the playoffs with a measly 10-6 record this season.

1. New England (12-4): This time it's the receiving position that looks like it'll be the Patriots' trouble spot, but as in the past, New England's whole will somehow wind up being greater than the sum of its parts. Count on it.

2. Miami (10-6): Here's what it boils down to for me in the AFC East: Do I see Daunte Culpepper outplaying Tom Brady in the two Miami-New England matchups? No, apparently I don't.

3. Buffalo (7-9): My hunch is that running back Willis McGahee is going to like Steve Fairchild's offensive philosophy. Look for the Bills to ride McGahee's back considerably more than J.P. Losman's arm. Smart move.

4. New York Jets (4-12): The Jets at least are taking the correct approach. They're trying to build from their lines out, laying a foundation for better days ahead with draft choices like D'Brickashaw Ferguson and Nick Mangold.

9. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

pubic service dude? hahahaa

10. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

See that raj?

the correct approach..unlike that idiot in kansas city who promised to leave us better than he found us.

11. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Exactlly. but I'm gonna enjoy my team. Some people can't be helped.

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Most of us know the Jets are going to stink in a rebuilding year, it's just people like you who don't understand why.

13. Green on Kauai

Green on Kauai New Member

IMO just another 'Bunk' canned analysis. A five month old factoid from draft day. I realized alot of these so called experts have no clue. Anyone remember how little respect the JETs would get even during our 04 play off run. I don't think anyone in the JETs locker room or FO thinks they are 'REBUILDING'. They are making moves everyday to get competitive, and i like what they have been doing so far and feel we may still get better by opening kickoff. I feel our D will surprise some people this year and will have solid ST play (as usual). This is a win now business, and although we know there will be some growing pains, i think we will be competitve every week. We may end up 4-12 but we could just as easily end up 9-7 or better with a playoff birth. Who Know's (definitely not most these analysts) How many time do teams start out the season with 4 or five wins and every analyst and there brother talk about how great that team is, then we watch them go down the tubes the rest of the season. They are constantly jumping on band wagons. Did any analyst or any fairweather fans give us a chance in the last month of our 02 run to the division title. Things had to happen that had nothing to do with the Jets. Point being it was exciting as hell to watch. I know this is a new regime with a lot of question marks, but i am not going to buy into the whole JETS are gonna suck this year. Why even watch? Call me delusional but i'm going to enjoy the ride win or loose. IMO the only fans that were not delusional last season were those of the Steelers.:jets:

14. steviep

steviep Active Member

He has five of the same teams making the playoffs from the AFC as last year. Doesnt happen.

15. luckiestman

luckiestman New Member

these writers must be banking on pennington getting hurt, because if he doesnt, we are winning at least 7

16. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

Hey. Rosie's a handsome woman.

17. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

They haven't invented a drink that fucking strong.

18. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

No shit were gonna suck, everyone knows that.

19. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

The thing is, it's not closing time, the bar's just opening. That's why this is the best time of year. You never know, the only surprises can be good ones. If we're bad, I think we'll remember what to do. 2005 wasn't that long ago.

20. The Mariner

The Mariner New Member

I don't understand how you have an objective analysis of a season that hasn't even begun.