How will you remember Mark Sanchez?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Dec 2, 2012.

1. NewYorkEveryThing

Rex got our players going during those playoff games. We had a number 1 run D and number 1 or 2 rated defense.. Today"s game was god awful and if we build from here with good and solid draft picks. Maybe a late round QB that is cheap because sanchez and tebow are making a ton of money. So McElroy,Tebow, 5th or 6th draft pick will compete for our starting job. Make sanchez sit he rest of his contract.

2. SuperBowl50

SuperBowl50 Member

As a coddled QB who experienced too much success too soon. He was being talked about as a top-10 QB in the 2011 offseason. He ends 2012 as a benchwarmer who'll be lucky to get a backup job if the Jets cut him.

Hopefully, this benching helps him improve.

3. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

I honestly do not remember a single objective observer (i.e. someone who wasn't a verified Sanchez nut-hugger) even suggesting the notion that Sanchez was a top ten quarterback.

4. SuperBowl50

SuperBowl50 Member

After the second championship game, that was actually surprisingly common. Nobody will admit to that now, but I heard that on radio and saw it in several places.

5. NewYorkEveryThing

"As the first mexican - american quarterback from gayland south california to play for the jets. But neil o'donnel was worse. Or bubby bristor for that matter"

6. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

I'll remember him as the guy that was ruined by the Jets then came back on another team and was a superstar and won the Superbowl.

7. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

no one misses fucking Chad Pennington

8. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I dont but ive seen in game threads people saying "oh I wish Chad was our QB right now, we would be so great", comments like that.

9. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Wearing a hat while a real QB was on the field.

10. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Great yet overrated, he is Jake Plummer 2.0, and funning thing about Jake, he was a lot better with a second team, that team being the Broncos.

11. talisaynon

expecting him to throw an INT everytime we were in the red zone against a team with a record over .500.

Never failed.

12. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Pretty much Sanchez career in a nutshell.

13. talisaynon

The inane press conferences.

Especially that one where he brought notes to the fucking podium and just read it out loud. Jesus Christ...

14. jetsandtheunder

Id like to see that

15. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Some of you people are dumb when it comes to football. I guess Eli,Aaron Rogers,Big Ben,Drew B. None of those QB had loaded teams? It a TEAM game. I'm not saying Sanchez is or ever will be a great QB but some of u just don't know football.

16. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Ass fumble...even if he took us to the Superbowl 3 years straight, assfumble would be it.....(hint he's not taking us to the Superbowl).

17. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

The Texans game (the second one) and the Patriots playoff game. Oh and the hotdog game!

18. Swampdonkey

Swampdonkey Banned

Out of all these playoffs wins his fans wanna go back to, he has never once put the team on his back and carried it to a playoff win. He was either there along for the ride like the sd or Cincy games or he played the role of caretaker well ala Alex smith like in the ne game. Even in the ne game he was reason 14 why the jets won.

19. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I would say he was probably reason 2, after defense. Maybe 3 after defensive gameplan, and defensive execution.

I mean find a playoff game that Eli put the team on his back. Or Flacco. Or Rodgers. It's a team game and rarely does a QB just waltz through the playoffs throwing up 30+ points a game. Ask brady, the year they went undefeated in the regular seaosn, they couldn't even sniff their 35 ppg average in the playoffs

20. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, Mark who?