If you were Rex Ryan who do you do start as QB next game?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jet Rider, Nov 23, 2012.

?

If you were Rex Ryan who do you do start as QB next game?

1. Mark Sanchez

72 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. Tim Tebow

55 vote(s)
    24.4%
  3. Greg McElroy

98 vote(s)
    43.6%
  1. Jet Rider

Jet Rider New Member

I think they should take a good look at McElroy since I think this kid will be hungry to prove himself

2. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

i start sanchez because i believe in him. he gives us the best chance to win without question. Mark is our Quarterback. i believe in him because i believe in him obviously.

3. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Sanchez is the best of the options. Obviously QB is not the only problem here. Starting a different QB won't do much good imo.

4. Itsjustme

Itsjustme Member

Well, if you believe Rex, Tebow is gravely injured, so much so that he would've only been used in a dire emergency last night. I can't imagine Tebow could possibly heal enough from being barely able to breathe from 2 broken ribs to spending 60 minutes getting hit by large men in different colored uniforms (or possibly running into equally large men in the same colored uniform), so that leaves only 2 choices.

The diaster we know or a looksie at the potential disaster we don't know. Flip a coin.

Eh, might as well be McElroy, so there can be some new threads ...

5. Jet Rider

Jet Rider New Member

Sanchez needs a wake up call and I think starting McElroy will help with that

6. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If I was Rex Ryan, I'm quite certain this is exactly what I would say. I'd also somehow throw in that Mark continues to play well in practice.

7. TexNYJ

TexNYJ New Member

If I were Rex I'd trot my fat ass out there at QB if for nothing else than to make the circus sideshow complete. I mean what the hell, right? Get the ole lady out there and footfuck her at halftime? All of which would be prettier than enduring another shit show by this fuckhead Sancho

8. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

#FreeMcelroy

9. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Take out the bad plays he makes every game, a fumble, misreads, inaccuracy, int's, and he's mediocre

10. vonbonds

vonbonds Member

They will run Sanchez out there until Tebow is 100% healthy and then they will take stock of where they are. From what I hear on SiriusXM NFL the prevailing thought is McElroy is a backup only since his arm isn't strong enough to make all of the throws thus defenses will cheat on him making the throws he can make that much tougher.

11. matt robinson 17

What the hell do we have to lose? The seasons over anyway, what a dick!

12. matt robinson 17

Tebow will never play....

13. Ted

Ted Member

McElroy must be really bad in practice if he is not able to be activated over a QB that has to throw with his opposite arm.

Sanchez is your best option.

14. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter to me as long as it isn't Sanchez, but I'll go with McElroy because it would be stupid to change the entire offense with five games left. If you were going to make the switch to Tebow it should have happened at the Bye week.

15. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

Sanchez and its not close...

16. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

Here's what I'd do if I were Rex. I would have a quarterback's conference behind closed doors. Rex, Sparano, Mike T, Mark Sanchez, Tim Tebow, Greg McElroy. I would thoroughly explain to Mark that the season is on the line, and my job is on the line due to poor quarterback play. I would reassure Mark that he is starting in Arizona, but with 1 caveat. If Mark puts together an opening drive anything short of scoring points, he will be benched and Tebow will be up for the next drive. If Tebow is unable to put together a drive ending in scoring points, McElroy is up. Let these guys know that their jobs are on the line. Let them compete. You want to be a starting QB in the NFL? This is your shot to prove it. If somebody doesn't pick up the slack out of those 3 you let them know that we'll be looking to free-agency/draft in the off season.

17. vonbonds

vonbonds Member

Too many words and it isn't like Sanchez isn't trying. If the coach wants to send a message just sit his ass, not like an explanation is necessary.

18. Dom

Dom Well-Known Member

greg mcelroy basically has the same college stats as tom brady.

i want greg for shits and giggles, i say start him

19. ahteist tebow fan

ahteist tebow fan New Member

I don't want Tebow to start. I wish he was cut from the team.

20. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

It's total BS to say Sanchez is better than anyone else we have on the roster. If these other two guys can't play as well as dip shit has, none of them should be on the team.

They've said all year these two are no good, time to put it to the test. Play them, if they suck, get rid of them.