Embarrassed to be a Jets Fan

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by tanknyc, Nov 22, 2012.

1. AZ_Patriot

AZ_Patriot New Member

Even Jet fans deserve better than this. 5 turnovers WTF

#21 AZ_Patriot, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  2. BTC

BTC New Member

I actually meant the hatchet IN Tanny's head.

3. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

What gets me is we draft players and if you look back on alot of our drafts hardly any of the players are even on our team anymore... We have a bad scouting team and when we do have an abundance of picks we trade the picks away for players like Tebow who we aren't even using so what sense does that make?

#23 tanknyc, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  4. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

Okay sorry I mis read ... I'm just at a complete lost for words can't even defend the Jets . I got no ammo

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

They will get their last year ONLY because their contracts run thru 2014 and Woody ain't about to eat that much cash. Now I would bet that after 2014, all bets are off if this team continues on it's apparently annual descent.

To Oblivion and Beyond!!

6. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

agree with this...we have seen worse products but its particularly rough to be a jets fan right now because this team is the brunt of all jokes and everyone just shits on them and thrives in their failures.

at the end of the day though. rex and the jets did this to themselves. if we had won a superbowl in 2009 or 2010 then we wouldn't be the joke of the nfl right now.

7. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte New Member

Watching this game is as much fun as being hit on the head with a 20 pound frozen turkey.

UNBELIEVEABLE! What an insult to football fans everywhere !

8. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

I can't believe we were even that close back then and to do it back to back years gave us some hope for a good future. The media definitely don't make it any lighter on us

9. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

Better make it a sledge hammer... I thought the 45-3 trouncing was bad in fox boro this one takes the cake in our back yard

10. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I thought 45-3 was much worse. 9-2 and fighting to steal that division and get absolutely trounced. I knew we weren't good this game and had an outside shot only, and we didn't get it

11. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Lucky for me, the Cowboys have been sucking ass for the last couple of years, so my friends have kept thier mouth shut...

12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Thank God the Jets' jackass owner requested this game. It was truly fantastic to cap off thanksgiving with a beatdown like this.

13. AarontheJet

AarontheJet Active Member

Thank you. I hate how everyone goes through this maudlin woe is me bullcrap. You are right, at the end of the day it's fandom and you go through your ups and downs. We made a lot of mistakes tonight, and that was the difference in the game.

14. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

Sad part of this all is Giants fans and us not even having our own stadium so that's almost on e same level as Pats fans for me

15. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

One thing is mistakes... I can live with that but when we don't even have a clue is completely different. We faced Brady for the last 12 years and we have learned nothing. You know he is gonna run hurry up offense and we can't counter punch.

16. displacedfan

Yeah, usually when I am embarresed as a fan, its because of other fans of my team. Jets fan cheering injuries, Yankees fans being obnoxious and spoiled, and some example of Knicks fans I can't think of currently.

The sharing the stadium never made sense to me. It was annoying it being called Giants stadium, but it isn't now. MetLife doesn't even sound half bad considering stadium names.

17. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

My friends have stopped talking shit and are legit asking if I'm ok. This is when we prove we are fans. This is when we wear green Sundays anyways this is when we bite our lips and deal with it. One day the tables will turn and we, the ones who stuck with them through heaps of crap, will enjoy it most. And at that time 70% of Pats "fans" will jump ship.

18. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

The little brother heckling is wearing me down... No other team shares a stadium and we sign a 100 year contract smh and tickets still cost the most in the nfl which I can't understand

19. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

This has been over a decade of domination this is just crazy when our mind set is go into the season/game and chalk it as a loss

20. displacedfan

Ehh I guess you are in a different area. I felt the little brother disappear once i was called MetLife. Yes it's annoying the Giants are doing good, but it's not Giants stadium anymore. It's called MetLife or the Meadowlands.

Giants stadium also closed down with the Giants losing 41-9 an the Jets crushing the Bengals to clinch a playoff spot if my timeline is correct.