Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Dude, he's wide freaking open. That's not a Seattle defender standing there, it's a freaking referee. There's no one within 10 yards of Hill or within 5 yards of the throwing lane.

2. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Keller was turned and waiting for the ball at the 2 or 3 yrd. line.
    He drifted back into the end zone while Sanchez was going through his bullshit ball slapping.

There were 2 receivers on that play, both very wide open.

Woulda confused anybody...

3. Demosthenes9

Hehehehe. Yeah, very true.

4. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

# 52 I believe it is, is in zone, about 3 steps to Hill's left, he has drifted there as Sanchez prepares to throw. If Sanchez re-loaded and shifted his feet that is time for the LB to take 2 steps to his left and be right in the passing lane.

5. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

haha so mark sanchez was put here to get rid of any remaining brett favre douchebags!

6. Demosthenes9

You talking about the freaking linebacker who is roughly half way between Sanchez and Hill ? If Sanchez can't put the ball over the head of a LB 10 yards away, then he has no business collecting a paycheck as a football player on any level.

That said, if you go back and watch the replay, there's a point where Hill is standing right in the middle behind the 2 LBs.

7. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Dude, after the Keller fuck up, the whole world knew the play was goi g back to Keller.including my 14 year old.

That's an easy play for the DB.

QBs should be calling their own plays.

8. South J-E-T

South J-E-T Member

Agree - I tried my hardest to find a reason for Sanchez at at least be average - poor Oline, dropped passes, poor play calling, etc. etc. - It doesn't matter, he is just not a good QB. He will always be a bottom 10 NFL QB and we won't see the playoffs again until we get a decent QB. Tebow aint it. Spare me all of the rookie and sophmore season Mark took the Jets to the AFC championship talk. Our defense did that and for some reason, Sanchez didn't lose the games. Now our defense is no where near that calibur and Sanchez can't score points. Admit we missed with him, trade up and lets get a QB for the future.

9. SuperBowl50

SuperBowl50 Member

Sanchez has regressed significantly. It's time for him to get a kick in the butt. Send the guy to the bench. Everyone thinks his ego can't take it. Whatever. What we can't do is keep coddling this guy. We've been coddling him for 3.5 years. It's time to stop the coddling and make him understand there are consequences to the ridiculous plays he makes. He's been making them since his rookie year. He doesn't know better because there haven't been consequences. Forget benching him because Tebow's better. He needs to be benched so he can become a better player.

10. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

Sanchez has show nothing on the field DURING THE GAME. I don't care how flawless he looks in practice, during the game he is total dog shit. Even a guy that is total dog shit in practice, completely worthless, is a feasible alternative to Sanchez. You cannot keep the respect of players that try hard and play decent when you keep shoveling out a guy who cannot play, and doesn't deserve to be out there.

As far as all the people who say that we are stuck with him for the rest of this year, and next year, I could not disagree more. Better to just cut Sanchez and take whatever cap hit you are going to take, and free up a roster spot. Sanchez is a cancer. Better to play with what is in effect a reduced salary cap next year without Sanchez, then bring him back and suffer through more garbage like this. Even if we go 0-16 next year, I'd rather watch someone else have a try, who hasn't proven that they don't deserve to be on the field. It's difficult to suffer through one more game Sanchez football let alone having the prospect of wasting a whole extra year with him. Sanchez should be cut immediately, tomorrow, and Mike T. should be fired - let the chips fall where they may.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I'm usually on the same page as you but I disagree here. If Sanchez threw that ball on time it's an easy touchdown. He hesitated and gave the DB time to react to the guy he was staring down and then threw a weak ass pass to him for an easy INT.

The play call was fine. Keller was open as his first read and Hill was also wide open. He had great protection and the receivers were open.

That was all on Sanchez.

12. BJXX

BJXX New Member

Man is this true. He is simply the most coddled player in the NFL. It boggles my mind how irresponsible he can be and still get petted like a puppy dog. Our offense is in the hands of Rex's pet.

Sanchez is doing damage control today though. He addressed the media today confessing and accepting responsibility, but we'll see. They're obviously feeling the heat and trying to buy him more time.

13. SuperBowl50

SuperBowl50 Member

Actually somebody might slip on shit and get tackled. He's worse.

14. nysuperscum

nysuperscum New Member

Seriously, at this point, can anyone name even one team that would be willing to trade for Sanchez? Even one?

15. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Raiders!

text

16. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

This thread should be a couple hundred pages longer.

17. The Swamp

The Swamp New Member

Jags won't go near that train wreck.

18. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

That would be more about his contract than his play.

If he had a decent contract (Tanny's fault) then we might be able to trade him because of all these QB injuries.

19. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

you have to change the entire offense, like denver did, for tebow.

sporano isn't smart enough to run the regular offense....:eek:hmy:

the only viable option is mcelroy. but, keeping sanchise in there will tank the season at no more than 4 wins, assuming one of the upcoming teams looks past the jets.

20. NewYorkEveryThing

would andy reid fix sanchez or a norv turner?

I think woody would cut rex's nuts for reid.. So who thinks Reid can fix one of these QB's or draft a new one and still get reid?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.