Frustration gets to Tebow

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by CowboysFan, Nov 12, 2012.

1. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Phaytal its high time you confront what is really bothering you. Its not healthy to keep it in man. let it out.

Its obvious tebow triggers something deep within you that makes you want to tear him down every chance you get. that makes you follow him to another team's forum not to cheer for him but to despise him and any of his fans. Its never too late to be a better human being , you don't have to feel so bad about yourself that you have to tear him down.

its ok, none of us are perfect, whatever it is that you hate about yourself you can correct. Last year when you were in the fetal position crying yourself to sleep with gentle sobs (during tebow's 7-1 run) I wanted to reach out to you but you dissapeared from the broncos forum for almost a month. I don't want that to happen here.

I am here for you man, anytime you need to talk.

#61 CowboysFan, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  2. BJXX

BJXX New Member

Now I know you hate him. But let's keep politics out of it.

Seriously guys...let's keep politics out of this forum. PLEASE!!!

3. phaytal

phaytal New Member

:lol:

I can almost smell the desperation through the internet. Keep reaching guys!

4. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

According to fatal, every play that isn't a touchdown is a failure. Anything less is just settling for mediocrity, right?

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Why Tebow , wy did you have to play for the Broncos and lead the team to our first playoff in years ...why?...why...? why?.....

Concerned citizen
    [​IMG]

Phaytal
    [​IMG]

6. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

^^^ ....Coming from someone who lost brain cells getting high off the fumes from Tebow's jock strap.

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

And QBs can never have a bad game especially after only a handful of starts.

8. Concerned_Citizen

Nope, just the leading the league in three and outs, 46% completion percentage, dead last in every major passing category, and far too many dirt missiles. This in a league that had Christian Ponder and Blaine Gabbert in it.

But I like that there are people who actually insist that this is actually good, or at least, the problem being everywhere but Tebust. Keep it up. I'm very entertained.

Funny part is, most of you probably believe you are doing Tebow any favors "fighting the good fight." I love these guys, I really really do...

#68 Concerned_Citizen, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  9. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

So you don't like hate groups, and yet, here you are, leading the charge with your own special hate group. How does this continuing cycle of hate help anyone? You certainly don't come across as a well balanced person when you're so obsessed with bashing somebody who hasn't harmed you one bit.

So you rave all year about the fundamentalist hate group loving Tebow, telling anybody who would listen how horrible he is, and how the Broncos should get rid of him... The Broncos get rid of him, so instead of just being happy, you follow him to his next team and continue to obsessively troll anybody who even kinda likes the guy.

Sure.... Nobody's buying the shit you're selling here.

What keeps you coming here is your sick obsession with somebody who's religious views are much different from your own. You're so obsessed with tearing down somebody on the "other side", that you've lost any form of rational thought on the subject. You come here to troll, because you feel like you're carrying the flag for any "free thinkers" who hate everything about organized religion.

It's certainly not for laughs.

10. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Actually, you just demonstrated why we think it's pure hate.

"Unjustified hype" ? The kid won 2 National Championships, was the only underclassman to ever win the Heisman, should have won a 2nd one, though he was still a 2 time finalist. Broke many PASSING records in the SEC. Has better college passing stats than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Matt Stafford, yada, yada, yada. Has more RUSHING TDs than freaking Herschel Walker.

Let that last part sink in for a sec. The guy was a better passer in college than Peyton Manning and he broke Herschel's SEC record for rushing TDs with 57.

Put that number in further context. The great Marshall Faulk had 57 rushing TDs with SD State. Tony Dorsett had 55 with Pitt. LaDainian Tomlinson had 54 with TCU. Bo Jackson had 43. Emmit Smith had 36. Trent Richardson had 35.

Let's go back to his passing #'s.

Passing TDs / Passer Rating : 88 / 170.8

Peyton Manning: 89 / 147.1
    Eli Manning: 81 / 137.7
    Matt Stafford: 51 / 133.3

So, the kid threw the ball better than the current Top 3 SEC QBs currently playing in the NFL, and he had more career rushing TDs than some of the greatest RBs to ever play football.

Yet you see the "hype" as "unjustified" ??

11. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

cry cry cry some more little baby, go look up the flux capacitor and get a delorian, maybe you can go back and change Denver Broncos history.Everytime you post it warms my heart, seing you squirm and hate the fact that Tebow was a Bronco so much that you signed up and followed him to another team to tear him down.

12. BJXX

BJXX New Member

I hear what you're saying, you make some good points and then you fall into the usual mischaracterizations. I had the Tebow offense debate with Phaytal a few weeks ago, I think you were a part of it too, and will not revisit it now.

But the Jets are losing badly, and it is the fault of the offense. The QB is the key part of this offense. Is that debatable?

We can speculate about whether Tebow could improve this team, but we're not speculating about Sanchez. We are losing badly with him and he is big part of why we are losing. He is not neutral in this, he is an active participant in the Jets failure. He is not a talented QB surrounded by bad players, he is clearly one of the bad players.

I know you're not a Tebow fan, but again I ask the question, at what point would you want to quit debating and actually see if the Jets are better with Tebow?

13. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

:lol::lol::lol:

You believe he openly supports hate groups but then say he is a "nice kid"? lol

Which one is it? Make up your mind.

14. Concerned_Citizen

Insert Nancy Kerrigan soundbite "whhhhyyyyyy meeeee Whyyyyyyyyyyy!!!"

Someone start him..... pleeeeeeeeezzzzzeee!!!!

15. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Huh? I'm pretty sure everyone besides his family and UF alumni said he sucked coming out of college. What ESPN did you watch? People still say he sucks.

Yeah, it turned out pretty bad for the Broncos last year. Sorry bastard only led them to a division title and a playoff win. Poor Broncos organization, having to go to the playoffs for the first time in six years. They really blew it on the Tebow experiment.

16. phaytal

phaytal New Member

He does a lot of good for the underprivileged. That's a great thing, which makes him a great person.

Him, and his entire family, openly support and contribute money to Focus on the Family, which happens to be a documented hate group. This is something that I don't agree with. This is, however, the United States, where Tim Tebow is free to associate himself with whatever religious organizations he chooses.

That doesn't make me hate him. It makes me think he's a moron, but he is still an all around good person.

Happy?

17. BJXX

BJXX New Member

Fellows, stop responding to Phaytal's political comments. Seriously, let's not go down that path. There are websites galore where that can be debated, let's stick to football.

18. phaytal

phaytal New Member

This might be the dumbest post in the history of the internet.

19. Demosthenes9

Again, you are a liar. Focus on the Family is not a "documented hate group" no matter how often you keep repeating the bullshit charge.

20. Demosthenes9

Considering some of the shit that you have posted ? Not hardly.