Frustration gets to Tebow

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by CowboysFan, Nov 12, 2012.

1. BJXX

BJXX New Member

Really?
    Aren't you getting frustrated watching Sanchez make his supporters look like clowns?
    Aren't you getting frustrated watching Sanchez make himself and the Jets look like clowns?

Don't you see what is happening to the Jets?

2. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

Didn't he get a first down on nearly every play he had? Maybe you are like the announcers who bashed how he was used...as he picked up first down after first down.

But then first downs dont help us win.

3. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

First downs are almost as overrated as Tebow himself. Who needs first downs... certainly not the Jets.

4. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

:beer:

And points. Points are overrated.

Who needs points...certainly not the Jets.

#44 ouchy, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  5. BJXX

BJXX New Member

Wow, "the rhythm of the offense". Let me remind you:
    The same offensive rhythm that scored:
    Zero against the Seahawks. (TD by defense. Offense had 185 total yards)
    Zero against the 49ers. (149 total yards)
    9 against the Dolphins 2nd game (in large part due to 47 yard KO return that led to FG, and prevent defense in the 4th). The same vaunted defense that just gave up 51 and 37 their last 2 games.
    13 against the Dolphins in 1st game in regulation (Jets got a pick 6)

The Jets should do everything in their power to destroy the rhythm of the offense.

6. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

But we did get one TD against the Steelers so we are good to roll.

7. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Oh yeah, and wins are overrated too. Especially playoff wins. Jets hate the playoffs, which is why they do everything possible to avoid them. :smile:

8. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Being on a losing team shouldn't be new to Tim, he was on the 2010 Broncos team that went 4-12 while most of the time he was sitting the bench.

9. GreenStorm

GreenStorm New Member

Watch this was at the game yesterday and Tebow made impromptu visit to disabled Seahawks kid. Man I tell you the Jets don't realize what they have. Almost brings you to tears.

www(dot)youtube.com/watch?v=QZYxI1gonjo

Sorry post count not high enough =)

10. SpikeFake

SpikeFake New Member

Cool. I love seeing that stuff.....transcends the game itself.

11. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Tebow is a class act.

And yet people in this forum "despise" him. Truly mind-boggling.

12. Potzer

Potzer New Member

The haters would have you believe this is all pandering to the camera's. Caught on a phone cam.

Hard to believe that this guy is for real. I've seen no evidence otherwise though. 6 years later.

13. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Think he is a awful quarterback, and find his open support for hate groups lame? Yes, absolutely.

Despise him? Not at all. He's a nice kid.

It just kills you that none of us actually hate Tebow. In your world, no one can critique Tebow without being a hater. No one can think he sucks without despising Tim. You have this almost sadistic way about ardently defending Tebow which is borderline fucking creepy....

...and I love it. It's what keeps me coming here.

14. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

I see... and you might THINK you want to put Tim Tebow in, but you are kidding yourself if you think that will change the results. People talk about the 1-4 record the Brocnos started with that year. They finished 1-4 too.

Know why?

Because teams figured him out. Figured out they could just stack the box with 9, run containment schemes, and make him try to beat teams with his arm... which he couldn't most of the time. Got a couple of lucky strikes against Pittsburgh, but for the most part, he was stopped cold for well over a month with three and out hell. you catch the Patriots game after the Pittsburgh game by any chance? Yeah, Tebowmaniacs don't like to talk about that one either.

If the Jets want to make the change to Tebow, knock yourselves out. But I'm telling ya, if you think the QBing looks ugly now, you ain't seen nothin' yet. A couple of good hiights apparently makes people forget about the 3 hours or so they spent pulling their hair out of their heads when the defense kept him in the game the whole time when he punted the ball away 11 times per game.

Tebow will be fine as long as you only need to score like 13 offensive points to win. Beware though, the Tebow fanatics will come out and insist the winning was all him.

15. Clovis

Clovis New Member

13 offensive points at this point seems like a godsend, no pun intended

16. Concerned_Citizen

Same.

Point of clarification though. I doubt most of the critics on the blogosphere hate Tebust himself. As you say, he's a hell of a great kid. I don't hate him at all.

But I DO hate Tebowmania. Never did like unjusified hype, and he came into the league saturated in it.

Sure would make their case easier if they could pawn it off as pure hate and prejudice against the kid rather than the fanatics that attack you at every turn if you don't think he's the greatest thing ever.

couldn't be that he sucks and few people want to see their team get stuck in that experiment that could drag out for years on some myopic idea that the problem is with everyone on the team BUT Tebust.

17. Concerned_Citizen

Point taken.

Better hope teams forgot what stopped him last year though.

He scored just enough early on because his style threw teams for a loop. I don't think they trusted the idea that he couldn't throw until if became obvious about a month or so into his run as starter. it was definately more productive that it was near the end of the season. They looked like they were running in molasses down the stretch. Kansas City even beat them scoring just 7 points.... led by Orton.

18. SpikeFake

SpikeFake New Member

Could either of you (Phaytal or Concerned Citizen) change your name to The Seagull? You know:

1. Swoop in
    2. Make a lot noise
    3. Flap your wings fervently
    4. Shit all over everything (Tebow)
    5. Fly away

19. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Only if his moronic fan base continues to e-knight for him, sure. Not changing my name, but I'll keep with the other part.

20. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Concerned citizen is not a Jets fan he is a denver broncos fan who hates Tebow (tebow makes him feel uncomfortable as a human being etc) .
    Him and Phaytal are the equivalent of gum on someone's shoe.

#60 CowboysFan, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012