17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

U do remember I posted I wo;d have them for next season before this season ever began & was flamed for it. I will be like Woody laughing all the way to my new seats :sad:

2. championjets69

Well if they do that then WJ will lose all the TV money so we will just have to smell up the field until the season ends

3. championjets69

Hope U were not drunk when U said request refunds. Cmon now U know that is a very far fetched proposal as us putting a man on the moon tomorrow :sad:

4. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Rex Ryan is a buffoon.

Sanchez remains the starter through Thanksgiving.

Maybe at 3-8 he'll wise up.

I may for the first time in my life sell my seats online (for the Thanksgiving game that is). Is it worth pissing off family members to see this shit show?

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Champ I think the ticket office would luv to hear from all the happy customers :breakdance: ps get ready to see oceans of Patriot fans on thanksgiving nite,,it will be like NE home game

6. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

Dont sell them just dont show up. Empty seats on national tv will be the best remedy back at Woody Johnson. Im going to bid the highest on the 6 I donated to a Sandy charity and just not show up. Screw you Jets!

7. baamf

baamf Active Member

I'm with you, it'll be real tough moving my ass off the couch after Thanksgiving dinner to go see this team...

8. championjets69

In my 52 years of watching NYT/NYJ FB there is nothing that I have not seen during that period of time that has or will shock me. OTH maybe a whole stadium full of NEPs fans at our stadium may have a positive effect on our owner :sad:

9. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I plan on calling in the off season and demand better seats or I walk. I want to sit in row 4 between the 30's or I walk. Trying to think of the positive side of sucking.

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

If we were 8-3, I could justify going. Being 3-8, my wife ain't gonna be happy and I don't blame her. We have a house full of family so I really want to get out of the house by 6pm and get some fresh air and watch the Jets live so I can vomit and get rid off all my food.

11. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

10670 seats left for the patsies game in 2 weeks.

48 bucks in the upper ez
    50 upper sideline
    87 upper prime
    110 lower ez
    145 lower gl
    170 lower sideline

i will update the spreadsheet this coming thursday with teh week before pricing.

needless to say those who were counting on the patsies game to make up for the preseason losses are pretty much fucked.

12. MurrellMartin

I'm a martyr and if we beat the Rams I know I'll be there, but if they're as embarrassing as they were yesterday, I think it may be time to give Woody and Co. the big F-U.

13. MurrellMartin

Also 11,000 online for Arizona and San Diego.

Stadium could be at half capacity for that San Diego game. December 23, Week 16, Jets will be eliminated by then. Hopefully the NFL moves that game from 8:20 to 1 or 4.

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Alleycat do yourself a favor and wait to do your spreadsheet,,,,,,,those ticket prices are going to plummet big time,,,,,,,and the number of available seats will GO UP and should the jets lose to the Rams ,,it will be a free for all,,,the prices will dive and I will say here and now that there will be over 15k available if not more ! Some people are still holding out hope and on the fence,,but as I said if the Rams beat us,,,,,:breakdance:

15. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i want to definitely get a before and after this weekend shot. the price for this game has fucking tanked severely. down from 300 something to 170 i think i said for lower sideline..

if we lose to the rams it will be a fucking ghost town like murrell said. goddamn shame.

16. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Sometimes there's a difference between a 3-6 season and a 3-6 season.

Let me explain. You can be 3-6 and playing your ass off, really looking good, and for a few unlucky calls or ball bounces or freak fumbles at critical times here and there, and all of a sudden you lost some of those games by a small margin. You're playing good offense and defense and ST, solid enough to be 5-4, but a few games got away from you.

I don't have that feeling with this 3-6 season. I think we deserve every bit of the 3-6 record and maybe we should even be 2-7. Disgusting.

17. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Christ, UD Prime seats are available all over the place for the AZ and SD games at far less than face. I am talking Sideline Prime first 4 rows, not those shit Primes up in the last row on the 50.

At 3-6, with only 9 games down and 7 more to play, people are fucking panicking and heading for the exits. If they're giving away first 4-row seats, I can only imagine the bath people are taking with the PSL 22nd Row, flat-as-a-pancake drip-liners downstairs.

I remember how comical it was that some of the PSL supporters actually thought they'd make money off that deal. Now they're sucking wind with the PSL payments every year in addition to being OBLIGATED to buy their seats for face including the preseasons.

Then they go to the game and some Patriots faggot is sitting next to them talking shit and telling them he's in the seat for $88.50 and he bought Yellow parking for face. How much longer is that fan going to continue paying for the PSL and the seats every year?

The other thing I was thinking about was how the Jets told us the UD seats could never be transferred after the first time to someone in your family. But there is so much movement up there now and so many cancellations that it really doesn't matter. A newbie calls up and they give him decent seats from the get-go. So all you'd have to do is call them and tell them you want to transfer your seats in someone else's name in your family and if they won't do that then you'll fucking cancel, and I'll be they do it in a heartbeat "but don't spread that around, okay Mr. Jones?" What a crock of shit our ticket office is.

18. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

Anyone going to the game you need to wear a paper bag on your head and bring in banners that say FIRE REX TANNY SANCHEZ or SELL THE TEAM WOODY. Gotta hammer these SOBs.

19. championjets69

Sounds just like what I did in the 70s & 80s only then Hess was the culprit instead of WJ:sad:

20. championjets69

Well I guess I am the only sane person on this board then because way before the season began I said 6-10 or lower. I doubt U look ahead but just like I said before this season began that upcoming seasons are going to be pure hell cause almost the entire O & D needs replacing with quality FB players. All you RR fans should remember that not only is a SB not in our near or somewhat near future but instead RR has allowed the team to go right down the crapper which is a long way from the SB:sad: