Mark Sanchez sucks

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TNJet, Sep 30, 2012.

1. wildaces

wildaces Banned

Who are the 17 worse quarterbacks? You have him rated at top 15, so I will assume he is 15th in your mind.

2. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Which talent is this that you speak of?

3. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

exactly. these jets "fans", I'm hesitant to use that term given there's a 2003 poster with a tebow avatar running amuck in this thread, are afraid of the success that sanchez and rex has and will bring because it goes against their loser mentality.

Sanchez is the real deal and has outplayed all of these young upstart hyped QBs, he OUTPLAYED and embarassed andrew luck and we still questioning sanchez? Sanchez is elite when he has a running game and Oline. it's been PROVEN AGAIN AND AGAIN

I ride with sanchez anyday. That's MY QB

4. maljan_ftballfan

maljan_ftballfan New Member

ignore this message reply - i forgot to quote the message so I re-posted below.

#924 maljan_ftballfan, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  5. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

He is most definitely as bad as we proclaim and possibly even worse. The only people who would even defend him are the Sanchez lovers. You really think there is 17 other teams that would love Mark Sanchez as their starter? Give me a break. Also, please name the 17 other starting QB that Mark is "better then".

6. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Wow, I cannot tell if you're serious. I hope not...

7. maljan_ftballfan

maljan_ftballfan New Member

This is an interesting point, and I'd also like to hear the list of talent too.

8. 94Abraham

We all know you "ride" Sanchez. Its obvious by now buddy.

9. 94Abraham

Hes not. He just posts this stuff to rile up people because he knows most of the Jet fans think Mark is an awful QB.

10. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

You mad because Sanchez threw 2 td's and no int's bro?

11. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

most jets fans online are negative darksiders. I'm trying to educate and bring a new mentality to the fanbase

12. Barcs

Barcs Banned

All I'm saying is he's better than the stats indicate. You can blindly follow his stats, but it doesn't tell the whole story. Look at the injuries we've been dealing with. Last season Mark was ranked 23rd based on QB rating. In 2010, 27th. 2009, 28th. He made a jump up in 2011, its not unreasonable to think he's capable of playing at a top 15 level. I understand he's currently ranked lower, but this will change as the receivers develop. If you look at his INTS this year, most aren't even his fault. 23rd is the lowest any honest person can rank Sanchez this year. He's been missing his best weapons almost all season.

Sanchez is better than:

Wilson, Young, Campbell, Palmer, Gabbert, Cassel, Weeden, Luck, Hasselbeck, Tannehill, Fitzpatrick, Ponder, A Smith, Dalton, Rivers, Newton, Freeman, Kolb, Locker

Not based on stats, obviously, I think he's legitimately a more skilled QB than all of them. We'll see how it all evens out by year's end, but I think he'll be knocking on top 15's door at some point (based on stats).

It's just funny how referring to Sanchez as an average QB, is so unthinkable to people. It's like you have to believe he sucks. Get Lost. I believe in Sanchize. He's not the best, but he CAN get it done, he just needs help from the team. Protection, running game, solid receivers, Keller.

#932 Barcs, Oct 16, 2012
  13. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

14. Barcs

Barcs Banned

15. Levenhagen

Levenhagen New Member

Is this a joke?

16. Jets42long

Jets42long Member

So now Sanchez is so awful that supporters need to include back ups to list as qb's that he is better than. The only qb on that list I would consider as worse than him is Jason Campbell ( and that is splitting hairs).

And that says a lot because you included several rookies on that list. How do you not see the problem, when you are bragging that our fourth year/first round qb might be better than a bunch on rookies and washed up guys.

17. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I'd take Sanchez over what the Fins and Bills have. I'd take him over what the Browns have. I might take him over Flacco, who has had some amazing help on the offensive side at the start of his career. It's hard to sort out what having a FO with a clue is worth. I might not take him over Flacco. I'd take him over what the Jags and Titans have (and I like Jake Locker some too). I might take him over Palmer, the guy has some tools around him but he's been on the downslope anyway.

So in the AFC I'd take Sanchez over 5 other QB situations and maybe a few more, maybe not.

I don't watch the NFC enough to know who I'd take Sanchez over. I haven't even watched the Super Bowl in about 5 seasons now and have no intention to watch it again until the Jets are in it.

18. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Don't get it twisted. I'm not bragging, I'm saying Sanchez is an average QB. I thought that each one I listed was a starter. I guess Young and Campbell are not. That still leaves 17 QBs on the list. Whether they are rookies or not is irrelevant. Sanchez is better. I was asked to name starters that are worse than Sanchez. Sanchez has 4 road playoff victories which puts him higher than a bunch not listed. #6 post season QB Rating in NFL history!? Hello? He's a winner. He CAN get it done. Give this offense some time to gel, you'll see.

I'll take bets on Sanchez making the top 15 this year.

#938 Barcs, Oct 16, 2012
  19. 94Abraham

Any QB can get it done if they have help from their team. We need a damn QB who isnt ALWAYS going to have a ton of help and will win games on his own. We didnt draft a game manager the #5 overall pick. I think its a stretch as well to even say hes "better" then any QB on that list except for maybe Weeden, Gabbert, Cassel, Young, and Campbell. If you honestly think he is better than Luck then you are delusional as well.

20. 94Abraham

LOL, here goes the postseason arguments as well. Memo to you, he needs to not suck during the season to even get to the postseason....